1dpo - testing next week - anyone else?

hollyrose

Reaction score
Hi, i am 1dpo today. Ov'd on cd10, used cb digital opk and got a smiley face on cd 9. We dtd on cd 6, 7, 9, 10 and 11. I had a mc at the end of august at 10 weeks. Used guafanesin from cd 5. Fingers crossed for a bfp! Anyone else due to test next week? I'll prob start next tues 17th. Xo

Me too, 1 or 2 dpo today =) Testing next week, I'm debating if I should test on Thursday or Friday although I'm still kicking myself that we couldn't BD yesterday (on what I think was O day although no ewcm) but we did the 3 days before that when I actually had EWCM (I've gotten immune to TMI after all this time so I'm sorry if thats too much :p )

I will be about 14 dpo on the 19th.
I'm not sure if I'm gonna start testing before af or wait for af to be late
We did the deed 3 and 4 days before ovulation. I'm secretly hoping it was a girl sperm that caught the egg :D

Hi!!! I can't wait to start testing! I am 2 dpo, so I guess I will start around the 18th to test (if I can wait lol!)
I have a 19 month old and just finished BF'ing her, this is my second cycle since. I'm using an app online & temping. I typically have a predictable 27 or 28 day cycle and these past two have followed suit - this month I O'd on the 8th in the evening (I get cramps) we BD on the 8th, 7th and 5th - so the chances are good!
I've also been taking my prenatal, extra folic acid, Royal jelly and maca...and I am slightly swaying boy :D

Hi!! I'm also 1dpo.. Not sure when I'll test. Going to try and wait for late AF.

Hi everyone, thanks for replying. Baby dust to us all!
My boobs have been sore this am which is unusual 4 me so early. Xo

Hi all, today is actually O day for me so I won't be testing until next Friday at the earliest which would be 9 DPO for me!

Hi all,
1-2dpo here too! Will be testing on Friday. Looks like many of us are gonna test on Friday.

nothing but some small pinch type cramps today but I had those last month as well.

Hi everyone. Welcome to the thread!
Everything - i have had slight cramping 2day as well. Boobs still sore. They were sore last month too but not this early.

I'm on CD 17 of a 25-27 cycle , I really feel like af might start. Like the cramping is becoming more central. How strange..

Hi I'm 4dpo today, I have a 26 day cycle so af is due Sunday 22nd. Had a few of my usual ovulation symptoms, cramps, sore throat, headache, pinching. We bd almost every night upto 2dpo. Going to bd tonite just incase. Hope we get lots of bfps! X

I think my body automatically starts thinking I'm out right after ovulation to protect it self from disappointments. I don't really have any symptoms, I sort of expected O to be a little earlier this time so we bd every day for 5 days until I got a +OPK and then it got a little tired so we didn't get to go through 2dpo like the plan was, I do however really hope we still have a chance.

Yeh IM trying to do the same as the last 2 cycles I had all these annoying symptoms that nearly convinced me I was preggo but wasn't at all! I think after ovulation its a mixture of post ovulation symptoms that then look like could be pregnancy then they convince us or try to that we going to get bfp! I hate them tbh u got dizziness today n feel bit faint while sat in hairdressers it does my head in! A cycle with no symptoms would be nice! X

Symptoms sucks don't they? They trick us thinking we are preggo and turns out it was just another pre af thing.

I am 2-3dpo and having creamy cm. Don't know but, I am really not thinking anything of being pregnant. I think last month's disappointment kind sucked out the excitement from me.
baby dust to all.

Yeh IM same I'm not even getting slightly excited this month u feel like a fool don't u when u think u might be then get AF!

Yeh IM same I'm not even getting slightly excited this month u feel like a fool don't u when u think u might be then get AF!

Yup! I even had RLS last month which was my only symptom last pregnancy (ended in bo). I was so excited But, boo! af showed her face. So decided to just go with flow this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->