Anyone else want to join me for the tww wait

One day past O also here hello me lovely. Onto another slow two week wait lol

I'm also 1 dpo today.
Hoping this is our month.
Baby dust to all 😊

The more the merrier :D

In wondering how lucky ill be seeing as we bd 4 days before ov

Fingers crossed noodles13.
Tww always feels soooo long. We are moving end of the month though so hopefully packing will help keep my mind off it

I actually asked dh yesterday if he had a preference and just like me, he would be happy with either.

I want twins! Haha
I actually wish for twins it my dream
I have got 2 daughters and a son♡
This will be the last time for me
I'm not cuckoo I know i won't have twins
So I would be happy with whatever I have a feeling if I do get a bfp it will be another girl

can i join i think im 1dpo today too. WILL NOT TEST EARLY! lol xxx

Twins would be so nice... And scary I guess 😊
I always try to resist the temptation of testing early and fail every time haha
Will try again. I will test one day earlier than agreed with husband though just in case it's positive. I want to be able to surprise him.
Have you guys thought about how you would announce if bfp?

Sore subject for me family wise
I would shake with fear just telling my family They have been awful every time and I am 30... mother of 3
As for my OH I just show him the test and he says.

Yep

Looks positive to me babes hahaha

I had a CP xmas day so that was bitter sweet but I panicked so much then it all came to am end the next day

Sorry for ur chemical noodles I had one November they're the worst up and down I've ever felt that's why I don't want to test early but it's so hard . Easy to say I won't symptom spot and won't test early but I'm sure I will!! I'm thinking I've not bd,d enough tho! I got positive opk Saturday but I bd Tues Thurs and sat but not again after �� I shud have yesterday just to make sure but I was so tired after my 13 hr shift!! Hope I've done enough and that dhs swimmers keep swimming!! Xx

My cp was strange I got a bfp then the day after started to bleed only for 3 days

Hey love, thought I'd join you here too:) got my CH although I pretty much stuffed my temps this cycle yet again, if I take my too early temps I o sat when I take the temps I took too late I o Friday! Oh well lol xxx

Helloooo ol buddy ol pal :D
How do you find all the temping and charting etc?
I haven't done that before only on my app putting dates etc in

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->