1dpo who wants to wait with me

Haha you nutter:) xx I'm fine temping til it comes to the crucial days when I REALLY need to not wake early and stuff up the temps around o and everytime I wake up early and stuff it up lol xxx

Lol
I have felt really nauseated all day! Can't think of a reason for it unless it's post ovulation or something

I def have got nausea a few times around o. Funny you should say that though cause just said to dh I feel a but sick, mind you that's prob all those Terry's chocolate orange minis I ate earlier:) xxx

I had come custard and I feel slightly better
I just felt so sick since about 3pm
I don't think I'll get bfp this month
We haven't bd close enough to ovulation according to the ov predict app

Hello ladies!!! :hugs:
I'm 1dpo and SO excited for my chances this month!

I have the dreaded PCOS. We tried 5 cycles of Clomid before the doctor realized I needed Metformin, badly! This month I'm just on Metformin and actually ovulated without the Clomid!!!! :wohoo:

This will be our last chance to conceive for a few months because of DH's upcoming surgery, so I can't tell you ladies how badly I want this cycle to be successful!!!!! It's my one and only shot at a 2016 baby!
((Fingers Crossed SO Hard!))

Baby dusting this group!!
:dust::dust::dust:

Omg this tww is going to be HELLO lol
I want to test. .... like tomorrow haha I'll only be 3dpo LOL

I hear you on that one, noodles!!

I wanna test but I have none this cycle boo:( lol xx

I have got 2 tests sitting downstairs in the cupboard and OH won't let me at them hahha
2 more weeks to wait before I test
I am not going to test before AF this month

I'm not allowed to buy any til AF is due lol that will be my fault for getting through 30 ICS last month! To be honest after the fake positives I has last cycle I'm done with ICS you can't trust them! Xx

Maybe it was a false positive I got last month...... It was so clear tho

I want to wait until af to test as well. Let's be strong together noodles.
Nmv, crossing my fingers for you this month. I have pcos too 😕
I'm on 3 dpo and fighting the urge to symptom spot this month. I'd rather be surprised than disappointed but it is so hard.
Last month I had all these "symptoms" but I think they were only due to the high progesterone from ovulation.

It's official I hate January
Just had my car window smashed
Skint as it is without this extra outlay :(

What? Who does that? Makes me mad. Will insurance cover it?

Just been on the phone to the insurance got to pay excess of anything from 75quid upwards
:/ I am so mooooody now lol

That's the prob with bloody insurance, the excess! Xx

It's 75quid just got off the phone
Not as bad as I thought but still annoying

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4