I'm out forever
No more babies for me onto next chapter in life
Got my 3 kids... my oh
Now onwards to midwifery
Good luck in life everyone
Thanks for all the chats ♡

Noodles: All the best in your new career path--I'm sure you'll LOVE it!! :kiss:

So sorry noodles but I wish you so much luck xxxx
AFM I think this was another cp:( spotting and cm gone so did my last test and a v v faint line:( looks like the hcg is super low, will be expecting AF, longest it was delayed by with previous cp's was 6 days, shortest a day. I'm 2 days late today going by my 4 previous cycles xx

Oasis: OMG! Will you post a pic??!! Why do you think it's a chemical?!?! It might be a sticky one!!!! xxx

Can't pick it up on this rubbish tablet hunni, its a real squinter, I'd either have a stronger line or some pregnancy symptoms by now if all was ok so I can only assume it will end the same as the rest. Its only being late that made me suspicious cause I'm never late unless pregnant and cause with all my healthy pregnancies I had lovely strong symptoms and with all my losses greatly reduced or completely absent symptoms: ( xx

I've always had darker lines and symptoms too. I'm starting to get a bad feeling about this. I'm not getting my hopes up. Let's keep each other posted! :hugs:

Oh I hope all is OK for you hunni yes will def let you know, fingers crossed for you xx

Spotting gone for now anyways, even coloured cm gone and is now clear and a but ewmc! Got that before my bfp last cycle but still means nothing I'm now 4 days late! Xx

And your temp is rising!!! :yipee:

AFM: I promised DH that I wouldn't test unless my temp rose 2 tenths of a degree today. It rose 1 tenth! :haha: I'm testing tomorrow if my temp stays high!! Oasis, I SO want to be bump buddies with you!!

I've never had a luteal phase longer than 12 days, so tomorrow is my expected period day.

Snap my longest lp unless pregnant is 12! But I honestly think its a cp love I always get delayed AF with them, its the only answer, last cycle my temp was still around 98 with the cp at this point so I'm just waiting on AF but I've got everything crossed for you!! I've no tests til next week so I'll be waiting excitedly for yours xx

I'm out:( ah well I knew anyway as no symptoms at all! AF came out of no where and 13 day lp as opposed to 10 so whether it was a cp or not I don't know as I didn't get a clear bfp. Onwards to the next cycle:) xx

Shucks!!! I'm so sorry Oasis!!!! :hugs:

I wish you all the best!!! xxx

Not to worry hunni, dh was away o day so wasn't expecting much! Fingers crossed for you xxx

BFN this morning on a digital. :( and slight temp drop (although I temped an hour early.)

Aw Tash:( those digis aren't v sensitive! Hoping its just too early? Had to change today to cd1 was only spotting yest but def AF this aft! Xx

We'll see, but I really don't feel pregnant!! I've never had a late BFP! I'm not testing unless I don't get AF by Thursday, I already spent 40 $ on tests this month! :wacko:

I so so sincerely hope that you get a sticky BFP soon!!! I will always stalk you! :kiss:

I completely understand and me too all my successful pregnancies I had a bfp before 9dpo so I'm never hopeful with anything after 11 dpo, no more early testing for me either its such a waste, unless I have massively strong symptoms that's it for me and tests til at least 14dpo, wishing you the same:) xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->