1dpo who wants to wait with me

If you decide to wait until Saturday, we'll understand completely....but it will still be torture. I just have a feeling there's a little bean in there! I SO hope I'm right! :)

Oooh Noodles!!!!! I can't wait for an update in the am!!! :happydance:

I will be 13 tomorrow I will use my frer fmu
I woke up at 2am and had to wee in the night last night so didn't do it this morning

Been going to the loo loads today
Not sure if that's a sign
good luck noodles look forward to the update I just got the strangest line on a cheapy test after the time limit? Due at the weekend time will tell I suppose.

It's 2am I had such bad nausea that i just woke up and puked my guts up lol
Now I can't get back to sleep! I also did a wee couldn't hold it
So I guess when I wee in the A.m it will be smu?
I'M nervous about testing and seeing nothing yet feeling all these symptoms

Stark white negative :/
That's thrown me lol
So its old fashioned waiting for AF no tests left boo oooo
Why didn't I just wait ffs
Suppose that's me out now

Oh not ladies I'm so sorry hate bfn's!! My temp went up this morn how odd, still spotting and got my af cramps so I know its nothing but weird isn't it! Xx

Yeah that's weird... Some people have break through bleeding font they.... maybe that's what you're having
My womb feels like it's aching
Not cramps but like aching like I've been beaten up lol
Maybe that tiny bit of blood in saw was frm implantation that would mean the bfp wouldn't show until about sundayish
But no more tests left so it's a case of just waiting
My womb still feels full of air like a balloon

Yes definitely that's the problem after implantation the hcg doesn't reach your wee for a couple of days! I'm def gunna get AF I always get a pain up inside before I start, hard to explain but I get it about a day or so before and I have that so its just a weird temp thing! Xx

My stomach muscles hurt from being sick in the night
You're right about that temp thing it's strange
My uterus feels stretched and aching
I don't usually get anything before AF
I will wake up in the morning and BAM I'm on lol

Sorry for the BFNs ladies! You're not out yet though!! :hugs:

Oh my Noodles!! I'm sorry that you got sick!! Maybe that is a good sign though...!!

Oasis: Ooooh, I'm excited to see your next temp!! You just never know! xx

My temp stayed high (and I temped an hour earlier than usual because DH had to get up exceptionally early and I had to pee!! I took a FRER. I think I might be seeing the start of something. It's def a squinter and a screen tilter! Do any of you ladies see it? xx

Attachments

• IMG_1084.jpg
    IMG_1084.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 15
Tash I see it yay!!l fingers crossed it gets darker, no im def out love my temp didn't drop til CD 2 last cycle with my cp so it doesn't really mean anything, no spotting today just beige cm! Xx

REALLY??!! You see it?! Thanks for looking!! :cloud9: I hope it gets darker too! I'm going to test again tomorrow! I'm not ready to let go of hope for you! You were spotting and it stopped! [-o<

Ah bless you but I don't feel at all pregnant!! Yes if I tilt my screen slightly I can def see a v faint line! Xx

Oasis: I don't feel pregnant either and I always did with my other pregnancies!

I checked my cervix to see if it has lowered ready for AF
It's still really high really soft
And there was some light pink stretchy cm?
I guess AF is gearing up?

That's odd Tasha, I would love to hope but literally feel like AF any min, keep going to the loo to check! Xx

I feel really strange like my womb is stretched full and it's really tender and sore
I'm now going to the loo to see if AF wants to show her ugly self :(

I'm so sorry Noodles!!! :hugs: I hope you get your bfp soon!!

Oasis: Keep us posted!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->