1dpo who wants to wait with me

I've always been a checker and glad I am I felt a lump last year got it checked turned out to be pre cancerous caught it very early
Had it removed they said it was a good job I knew my cervix well hahaha that was lucky
Have to get it checked every 6 months for 3 years but all is well

I had a lump cut out in my 20's due to pre cancerous cells but just had too have more regular smear tests for 10 years, had mine in sep and all clear, wouldn't know what to look for up there lol xx

There is a website called the beautiful cervix project
If you're squeamish it's not for the faint hearted lol

I love that site, it's so infomative!! Really taught me a lot about how the cervix behaves! :)

God yeah I agree
One thing I have found is my cervix hasn't lowered since the period before the CP at xmas
I checked it coz that stuff doesn't bother me lol I wanted to know if it felt normal for AF
It has stayed High and soft even when I was bleeding
Now it's really high and closed

I've been going to bed at 9pm lol is that a good sign or a sign of having 3 kids haha

I'm feeling nothing and I want to test!! No tests though. I feel like a week is a lifetime away!! I'm sure I'd usually cramp by now for af impending!? It's funny how we obsess over symptoms but can't remember one month to the next!!

I know what you mean Florence I just texted at 4dpo I knew it was far too early and would be negative. Just need to be strong and wait till at least Tuesday.

Ok I have now confirmed my tww symptoms are purely psychological since my last post I got up and had a bath (on nights not lazy haha) I feel sick I've had heartburn my head is banging!! I feel like im getting a cold!! Dh just got home with salt and vinegar french fries and I just want to eat the whole pack washed down with fresh orange the exact combination I lived off in the first 12 weeks of d's pregnancy!!! My mind is definately playing tricks on me!!

How many dpo are you?
My face has broken out in spots
This always happens the week before AF :(
Looks like this might not be my month

7 dpo for me now I have a few chin zits and my skins been clear for months just don't know what to feel anymore the days flew up till now but not sure the next 7 will!! I'm fed up of googling just want to sleep the next 7 days so I can c if af comes or if I can test xx

Same here
It's the not knowing
Not wanting to test too early etc too

How are you ladies doing today! :flower:

Florence: 8 DPO! You're so close to being able to test!!!! Have you set a test date?!

Noodles: You're not out unless AF shows!!! I get horrible pregnancy acne! :haha: I find that AF symptoms can be so similar to early pregnancy symptoms! Do you have a testing date?! :flower:

Ridley: I love that you tested at 4 DPO! :rofl: I feel like starting to test too!! So Tuesday is the day?! Fx!!!!!

Oasis: I remember seeing you on the TTCAL forum years ago. I was never on the same thread as you, but I'd stalk to see how you were doing. I'm so sorry for all of your losses and I hope SOOO much that you get your rainbow baby soon!!! xx

AFM: 6 DPO today! My chart is looking great, but I know that doesn't mean much yet! I took Fertilitea from Fairhaven health this cycle. So far, I've always conceived the first cycle using that tea. I'm hopeful, but not confident. I'm also already equipped with Fairhaven's Tea for Two just in case I do get pregnant. I always bleed during the first tri. :wacko: In my experience, taking that tea stops the bleeding within an hour. The only time I didn't have that tea during pregnancy, I kept bleeding and miscarried. I'm not sure if that's coincidence or not, but I'm not willing to chance it!

Thanks so much Tasha for your kind words, your chart is looking triphasic!!! Wishing you lots luck xxx
Bfn on Morrison's 15miu at 8 dpo, no symptoms other than no spotting which I only get when pregnant I usually spot 3/4 days before AF. And ewmc today which I got 2 days before my bfp last cycle xx

Thanks tasha gunna hold off till af is due and if it doesn't come test been nausea and so emotional today but I'm working nights which could knock anyone sick!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->