1st baby?

Hey! Im Lizzie, Im 17 with a 3 day old daughter (yes, 3 day old...) who was born at 36+5 named Sawyer Hartley.
im just gonna riff off of what other people said and talk about a bunch of stuff. :)
I told my parents at around 6 weeks, and my parents were pretty chill about it but OH's went insane and kicked him out and didnt talk to either of us until they found out we were engaged. Every parent reacts differently.

I had Hyperemesis so i had bad morning sickness THE ENTIRE PREGNANCY. Like, i had trouble eating much of anything.

We originally picked a name with a bracket tournament system and had a COMPLETELY different name picked, then when we saw her we knew what her name would be (a name we had been kicking around a little recently).

Also, OH's birthday is February 18th, My birthday is March 10th, and LO's birthday is March 29th. So were all fairly close which is nice. :)

That picture that you have of your baby is ADORABLE :), my boyfriend wants to come talk to my parents but the problem is that they don't even know about him, but we have to do it soon so I can make my first doctor's appointment, I'm really scared.

First time teen mommy to be as well :),I'm 17 years old and I'm 35 weeks as of yesterday with a boy. It's so exciting!!!

First time teen mommy to be as well :),I'm 17 years old and I'm 35 weeks as of yesterday with a boy. It's so exciting!!!

Congratulations!! :) how has this experience been for you so far? Have you enjoyed being pregnant? :) , I'm really excited about what it's gonna feel like later on :)

Hey! Im Lizzie, Im 17 with a 3 day old daughter (yes, 3 day old...) who was born at 36+5 named Sawyer Hartley.
im just gonna riff off of what other people said and talk about a bunch of stuff. :)
I told my parents at around 6 weeks, and my parents were pretty chill about it but OH's went insane and kicked him out and didnt talk to either of us until they found out we were engaged. Every parent reacts differently.

I had Hyperemesis so i had bad morning sickness THE ENTIRE PREGNANCY. Like, i had trouble eating much of anything.

We originally picked a name with a bracket tournament system and had a COMPLETELY different name picked, then when we saw her we knew what her name would be (a name we had been kicking around a little recently).

Also, OH's birthday is February 18th, My birthday is March 10th, and LO's birthday is March 29th. So were all fairly close which is nice. :)

That picture that you have of your baby is ADORABLE :), my boyfriend wants to come talk to my parents but the problem is that they don't even know about him, but we have to do it soon so I can make my first doctor's appointment, I'm really scared.

Thanks! It would probably be better to do it sooner rather than later just because then they can get used to the idea of you being pregnant as well as the idea of your boyfriend being around. PM me if you need to talk, my awake and able to be online hours are really random right now (for obvious reasons...) so it might take me a bit to respond but i definitely will. :)

Hey, I'm a first time Mum too :) I have a 1 month old daughter called Imogen :) how are you finding your pregnancy?

I'm really happy :) I'm only 4 weeks pregnant but I already love my baby so much, he/she will probably be born really close to my boyfriend's birthday which I think it's really awesome, how was pregnancy for you?

My pregnancy wasn't too bad, I had crippling morning sickness for the first 4-5 months, dizziness and breathlessness after that, ended up in hospital at 30 Weeks and again at 34 Weeks, then again at 35 until I had her at 36 so it was a bit of a polava but I still somehow enjoyed it :D the magic of growing my very own person in my tummy outweighed all of that and it was so worth it in the end :) plus they say difficult pregnancy, easy labour, which was true in my case :) although it was scary, it was very quick (3hrs 25 mins) :) ooh 4 Weeks is pretty early, I take it you only found out recently :)

I did just find out very recently :) I am scared about labour because I know it will hurt but I also excited once I hold my baby in my arms for the first time, and I want the gender to be a surprise too :) .. but I still don't know how to tell my parents since I'm still living with them, but my boyfriend wants me to go live with him.

I'd tell them sooner rather than later :) my Mum was valuable support whenever I had pregnancy related concerns (what with my somewhat difficult pregnancy I had a lot) and I'd definitely consider taking OH's offer of living with him up, as he'll be your biggest support of all :) and labour is painful, and you'll probably be sore for a few days after, but after that you completely forget the pain :) I would highly recommends gas and air as it is hilarious, however you have to breathe it constantly throughout a contraction - I was unaware of this at first and tried taking a breath of it and holding it :L the midwife who delivered me wasn't that great, she didn't even know what transition was, and didn't believe me when I said I was pushing (or that the epidural didn't work)

Hello there! I'm Chaz, I'm 18 and I'm pregnant with my suprise first :) I'm only 7 weeks and 3 days along. I didn't realise I was even pregnant till about a week ago, was indeed a bit of a suprise as I was on the pill, but now I'm all excited ^^
Morning sickness is proving to be a bit of a ball ache haha and it's only kicked in properly a week and a bit ago.
Congratulations on your pregnancy, and I wish you a happy and healthy nine months!
If you ever need to talk, I'm all ears :D,

I'm not, but I was a teenage mum twice :flower:

I conceived my daughter at 17, delivered her at 18. Had my son at 19 and I'm now 21 and days away (hopefully) from delivering my third. Feel free to pm me :)

With telling your parents, that's always extremely hard, I've had a tough time telling them with each pregnancy, but the best thing to do is bite the bullet and just do it. In my experience, the longer you wait, the harder it is to tell them and the less time they have to get their heads around the fact you are pregnant before you are showing etc. good luck!

Hey I'm a first time mommy :)
I'm Kristina and I'm 16 and 38 weeks and 6 days with my son Noah!

lol thats funny:) and we told our parents at the same time so we put them in a room together and we told them that we were pregnant it took us a minute and they kind of knew so we just kind of said it. love your name :)

Im a first time mommy, technically. My first pregnancy at 16 sadly ended in miscarriage. Im pregnant again at 19 and i am 22 + 3. Congrats on your baby!

How is your baby doing so far? :)
I'm only 4 weeks pregnant and I'm 17 years old. How did you tell your parents about your baby? I'm terrified of telling mine.

She seems to be healthy, and im just starting to feel her (anterior placenta) and its so amazing. Well, i texted my mom and she came over to my house and we talked. And she pretty much told everyone else including my dad. I only had to tell my mom and sister and i just basically came out with it. Good luck telling your parents. :)

Do you feel your baby kicking already? :) I can't wait for that experience, and thanks :)

Im just starting to feel some punches and kicks im guessing, down low. With an anterior placenta its in front so it acts like a cushion. So it blocks most of it. :( but soon enough i should be feeling her more often! And your welcome. :)

Are you excited about the first time you'll get to hold her? :)

Most definitely! But i will patiently wait because her being healthy and full term is much more important to me. :)

Have you thought of a name for her? I don't know how to choose a name for my baby, I'll have to look at boy and girl names because I want the gender to be a surprise, but I don't know how to begin

Well for a boy we were going with kaleb liam. But its a girl! So she will be kayleigh nicole. My middle name is leigh so thats why we chose to spell her name that way. Oh and i just went through a tonnnn of names and decided yes or no. And it just clicked when it was right.

Hi hun :) Congrats and welcome :D My name is Evita, i'm 17 and 11w2d pregnant with my first :) Due on October 21st. I haven't told my parents yet, I must admit i'm scared, but i'm going to wait until my 12 week mark (next week) because I had a previous miscarriage, and I just want to be on the safe side. My boyfriend has told his sister, her partner, and his mum and dad so they all know. Now it's just my turn to spill the news :) Lol. I wish you a happy and healthy nine months <3 and if you ever want to chat pm me.

Hey, My name is Natasha (you can call me Nat) I am 17 and 4 weeks pregnant. I have a long road ahead of me, but for now I am wishing for the best of luck. In two months I am finishing school, and I am due December 8th so I will have a winter baby. Wish me luck

Hey, My name is Natasha (you can call me Nat) I am 17 and 4 weeks pregnant. I have a long road ahead of me, but for now I am wishing for the best of luck. In two months I am finishing school, and I am due December 8th so I will have a winter baby. Wish me luck

Hi Nat :) I'm Berenice and I'm 17 too, I'm dueDdecember 6 so I'll also be having a winter baby. :)

Hi hun :) Congrats and welcome :D My name is Evita, i'm 17 and 11w2d pregnant with my first :) Due on October 21st. I haven't told my parents yet, I must admit i'm scared, but i'm going to wait until my 12 week mark (next week) because I had a previous miscarriage, and I just want to be on the safe side. My boyfriend has told his sister, her partner, and his mum and dad so they all know. Now it's just my turn to spill the news :) Lol. I wish you a happy and healthy nine months <3 and if you ever want to chat pm me.

Hi Evita :), I'm Berenice, I think I'll tell my parents that I'm pregnant until 6 weeks ( 2 weeks from now) I hope it all goes well with your parents :)

I'm 18 :) I'm due on December 6 which is three days after my boyfriend's birthday :), how did you tell your parents that you were pregnant? I still haven't told mine.. by the way my name is Berenice :)

Hey you! I'm due December 7th! Haha we can be bump buddies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->