1st Clomid cycle 17 dpo BFN but no AF???

nursejamie

Reaction score
Hey ladies I'm new here and I hope that y'all can give me a little peace of mind. We just started clomid 100mg this past month after trying for a year on our own. I am anovulatory most months with cycles anywhere from 32-59 days and hubs has lower motility/morphology so we were having no luck on our own. Anyway I got my first +opk EVER this month on the clomid and we BD 3 days before and the day of ovulation. Now I am 17 dpo and got a BFN this morning no AF... so confused. Has anyone had a positive test after 17 dpo or am I out and maybe didn't ovulate after all*

Hey ladies I'm new here and I hope that y'all can give me a little peace of mind. We just started clomid 100mg this past month after trying for a year on our own. I am anovulatory most months with cycles anywhere from 32-59 days and hubs has lower motility/morphology so we were having no luck on our own. Anyway I got my first +opk EVER this month on the clomid and we BD 3 days before and the day of ovulation. Now I am 17 dpo and got a BFN this morning no AF... so confused. Has anyone had a positive test after 17 dpo or am I out and maybe didn't ovulate after all*

My first round didnt work for me, I am currently on my sencond round. I am CD6.

I see that you posted in Dec 2014, how many rounds of clomid were you on? Luck?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->