1st cycle after chemical/early miscarriage

pickles1621

Reaction score
I suffered a chemical at roughly 5 weeks on 8/19. I got my first AF on 9/22. I'm normally a 28 day cycle, so was wondering if this cycle will go back to normal, or will it still be a longer one? Want to start using OPK's so wanted to not waste tests and start testing closer to when I'll O.

Did your cycles go back to normal?

Thanks!

This is my first cycle after chemical. So sorry for the loss hun. I was NTNP for this cycle bcuz I didn't know what my body would be doing so I didn't want to get hopes up. I ovulated this cycle a few days earlier than normal. I have had some on and off cramping the last few days. I have no idea if it's possible to get pregnant this cycle. I would assume so since I ovulated, but I don't know the liklihood of preg after chemical. Fx for us both! I have not had a true AF yet as I stopped bleeding 9-18 ad had O on 9-27. Hope this helps some!

Adanma

my first cycle after a early mc (5wk) just went bk to normal although i bled for a little longer i still ovulated the same time etc

sry for ur loss xxxx

Thanks ladies!!!
If you count from the day I stopped bleeding from the chemical I O'd on CD15 which is completely normal for me..but if you count from the first day of bleeding with the chemical as CD1 it would make it CD22...so I'm all confused with this cycle. I guess I'll just start testing tomorrow which is CD11 just to make sure..

I miscarried on Sept 8, and I O'd about 4-5 days later than I expected to. I also notice that all of my 'symptoms' are unreliable, as my body is allll over the place. I am cramping a LOT and I'm only 4-5 DPO, so I know I am going to have to remind myself not to obsess over symptoms this cycle, because who knows *what* my body will do.

From what I have read about chemical pgs, though, they shouldn't affect your cycle too much...how far along were you for it to still be considered 'chemical' pg?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->