1st Cycle IVF April 2013

Hey2have - I was knocked out on my last ec but I've never been asked this time, that might be discussed tomorrow at my scan. I wonder if my hospital test for immune factors, I will ask if this cycle fails.

Good luck with you egg thaw Captain how many do you have frozen? 19th is not far away. I am not clued up with all these tests that can be done. It would be great for your wee one to have a brother or sister but if he is your only one cherish every minute with him.xx

Hi Ladies just to let you know today went well 14 eggs & sperm is looking really good so fingers crossed for the phone call tomorrow to say how they are getting on they are doing half ivf other half icsi. I was feeling fine after ec but just in passed half hour I'm feeling lightheaded,sick & sore. Transfer will be sat all going well.

Hope you are all doing well xxx

V2R I have fingers and toes crossed for you, 14 is amazing! Grow embies grow! Are you doing 3 or 5 day transfer?

It will be a 5 day a 3 day wasn't mentioned but I will know more tomorrow when they call me. That's the worst part over the embryologist didn't sound confident before ec. Just hope half or at least 5 fertilise xx

Hi just to let you all know. I have 6 fertilised eggs today & I will be in on Saturday for ET. I cant believe my eggs have made it I'm very happy. ICSI has been more successful for me I dont know how many eggs in each I might ask on Saturday.

Hope you are all well & keep updating xxx

V2R that's great news! How many embryos are you going to put back? I really hope this is it for you!! It'd be so nice to hear some good news.

We have decided to go by what the hospital advise but really we would be putting one back if it's a good quality egg only will go for two if they are weak. I will just see what happens on Saturday.
How are you doing? Are you keeping ok?

Well that sounds OK then. I did a workout on Sunday and started bleeding again 5 hours after, after a warm shower. Then it stopped, did yoga monday at noon and today I have a martial arts fusion workout at noon. I haven't been at the gym in a while and was feeling really terrible with all the lazing around I've been doing while the bleeding was happening. So I hope Sundays' workout just rustled out the last of the bleed from the lost embryo and hopefully we're in the clear from here on out.
I've got a dopplar in the mail via ebay. It might ease my mind with all that's happened so far. I'm itching to get past the 14 week danger zone.
Other than that, all I can think about is baking, delivering this baby and quickly going back to do it all over again!!!

hello ladies how are you all doing?

V - great news on your embies - hope all 6 are top grade for you on Saturday!

2have - I think you should stop all this energetic exercise if its making you bleed! stick to the baking for now and enjoy cooking that embie!!

Captain - have you got any dates yet?

AFM - I saw my consultant yesterday. My clotting test and the nUK cells testing have both come back normal so I'm pleased with that. We had a really good appointment and have come back armed with a plan I feel good about. We're looking at starting Northisterone mid Feb with EC mid march. I was going to try and miss all the kitchen works we're having done but if I do that I roll in to year end at work which will be more stressful I think so on balance I'm going to offload the kitchen stress! it will be a good distraction!

Plan of action is to stim for an extra couple of days to try and mature up my eggs and to swap cyclogest for gestone (not overly happy about that but im willing to try anything!)

onwards and upwards!!! xx

Tooexcited that's a fantastic plan, I'm happy your tests came back negative too. One thing off your back!
That's exciting news for Feb then, do you need to downreg?

I continued classes all week and haven't bled a bit! I'm feeling great today. I had my first prenatal doc's appt and she set me up with a brand new hospital in our area. It'll be nice to have all new equipment and more staff to take care of my delivery.
I hope everyone is doing well and rolling into a fun weekend.

2have - Hope you pregnancy is smooth from now on concentrate on keeping yourself & baby healthy. I have heard yoga is good while pregnant. I tried it once years ago but it's not for me. Keep baking & forget about the gym you will have plenty time after wee one born. Are you finding out what you are having?

Too Excited - Brilliant the tests have come back all clear, that will be a great relief. Look forward to Feb keep your mind positive. The distraction of doing your kitchen will keep your mind off things.

Big day for me tomorrow I called hospital yest as I started to panic but all is ok. I cant believe I have gotten this far!

Hi v2r, how exciting about Saturday!!! Let us know how it goes.
I went to my scheduled fitness classes at noon this week and they were great! My kickboxing cardio lady has 7 children and modified everything for me.
Today shopping at Costco with mom & healthcare paperwork (claims). :sick:
Tomorrow maybe a walk around the river with the oh.

Hey that's good your classes are getting modified to suit you, good when the instructor knows what they are doing.
Today has gone well it was over in 10minutes. I felt Like I was going to pee but how amazing the scan is perfect I can't believe it's snuggled in I just pray this works. My other embodies are slightly behind so they are being kept until tomorrow & hospital are calling to let me know how they are she's hoping an extra day will get them looking like the one I had transferred. I just can't believe I've gotten this far!! I test on 1st Feb.

Hope you are all well xx

Hey that's good your classes are getting modified to suit you, good when the instructor knows what they are doing.
Today has gone well it was over in 10minutes. I felt Like I was going to pee but how amazing the scan is perfect I can't believe it's snuggled in I just pray this works. My other embodies are slightly behind so they are being kept until tomorrow & hospital are calling to let me know how they are she's hoping an extra day will get them looking like the one I had transferred. I just can't believe I've gotten this far!! I test on 1st Feb.

Hope you are all well xx

:bunny::headspin::bunny:
Can't wait to see your bfp!! I had double lines 6 days after on an frer. Fx for you v2r:happydance:

Hi everyone, how are you all? Much been happening?

I'm on the waiting game at moment it's driving me mad but the days seem to be passing quick. I've not felt anything from my wee blob hopefully it's snuggling in. Unfortunately my other embies didnt make it to freezing stage. Good thing about being pupo is my oh is cleaning out the cat litter & he luvs picking up the wee twix's lol..!!!

Hope your all well xx

Hi Ladies,

Update from me - I'm pregnant we are over the moon I cant believe it. My scan is Feb 18th & I will be 7weeks & 1 day pregnant. I did wonder if I was pregnant how they worked it out..So another 2ww for the scan I want to have a look now & make sure everything is ok.
How are you all?x

V2r that's fantastic! I'm so happy for you!! I guess you're due in late Sept? H&h 9 months!
:bunny::dance::headspin::bunny::dance::headspin::bunny::dance::headspin::wohoo:

Hi ladies, I had my 12 week nauchal translucency test and it showed that the baby had died at 8 weeks. I'm trying to line up some immunopathology testing once I stop taking progesterone/estrogen and m/c or have a D&C.

I've selected my next clinic to handle our donor egg ivf, Serum in Greece. They can do extensive tests for us and they have agreed to put back 3 or more embies and they have high rates of freezing embies (something that the clinics in Czech Republic don't.

I'm getting my head prepared to go through all of the paperwork again. This is the tough part and it looks like I'll need my doctor to get some other tests going as well for Serum.:growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->