1st cycle of SOY CD6 OPK :)

Babee_Bugs

#4 Due in October!
Reaction score
Hey ladies... This is my 1st cycle of taking SOY and now on Cycle number 26... GRRR and im hoping this is the lucky cycle :)...

Anyways my cycles are around 29-30days long with ovulation CD16-17...

i got some OPK's and started testing yesterday just incase SOY shortened my OV dayso didnt want to miss itof course lol, i took a OPK yesterday and i had a secondline :happydance: it was deffo no question about it, it was negitive, but i never get 2 lines untill at least a week before OV is to happen...

and look what i got today (negitive of course, but its starting to darken up) also checked my temp and cervix position today, and its very high, soft and open slightly, still creamyish CM.... sooo its looking good :) Fingers crossed its soon :) x

Attachments

• P1020213.jpg
    P1020213.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 3
Hey ladies... This is my 1st cycle of taking SOY and now on Cycle number 26... GRRR and im hoping this is the lucky cycle :)...

Anyways my cycles are around 29-30days long with ovulation CD16-17...

i got some OPK's and started testing yesterday just incase SOY shortened my OV dayso didnt want to miss itof course lol, i took a OPK yesterday and i had a secondline :happydance: it was deffo no question about it, it was negitive, but i never get 2 lines untill at least a week before OV is to happen...

and look what i got today (negitive of course, but its starting to darken up) also checked my temp and cervix position today, and its very high, soft and open slightly, still creamyish CM.... sooo its looking good :) Fingers crossed its soon :) x

Good luck i hope u catch a sticky bean

thank-you hunnie... i really hope this is the month that i get a sticky bean!!! :D x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->