1st cycle on FertilAid/FertilCM

brit_anne

Mommy of a 7 year old
Reaction score
Good morning fellow TTCers!

My Husband and I have officially started our FertilAid and my FertilCM! I was looking all over trying to find reviews from others and I found a few but would like to post my own as I go through this cycle. :thumbup:

Today is day 2 of taking it and CD8. In just a day, I've noticed a lot more CM than normal! Of course, it's creamy and not EWCM (yet) but I am ecstatic that it is working! Since TTC (we are on month 6), I haven't noticed nearly as much EWCM as I use to get when I was..ahem.. younger. :cry:

I'm hoping that is a big reason why we haven't gotten preggo yet and this will help us! FX!!

Lots of baby dust to you all!! Feel free to share your experiences or just to say hi! :dust:

I am looking forward to hearing how this cycle turns out for you! good luck!!

Update today! I have more CM than I remember having since I was a teenager!! I'm one happy girl! I can't wait to see what it'll be like when I near O day!

Yesterday at CD 13, I got my first flashing smiley on my OPK and same today. It's earlier than every month which makes me so happy because I was worried the FertilAid would delay O (from what I've read). And, I have tons of CM! :happydance:

Well, I ovulated on CD17! I am now 5 DPO and have some creamy CM..actually, quite a lot compared to other months. I stopped the FertilCM but am still taking the FertilAid with Maca capsules and my B-Complex. I've had some dull aching in my ovaries since yesterday.. (I'm hoping that's a good thing!) That's about all I have to report as of right now.

Glad to hear you're having a good experience so far! I had a horrible experience with it and it actually messed up my cycles even more. Following along to see how this cycle turns out for ya! :)

Thinking about trying Fertile CM. So I'm going to stalk you

Well, so far so good. I have tested and got a BFN. I'm 9dpo today.

Yes. Still BFN. I think I'm out but I've only tested with IC's and AF is due in 2 or 3 days.

AF showed today so it's on to month 8. I'll continue on the supplements and see how next month goes.

Any update?

Did the FertileCM alter your cycle any? I have wanted to try the combo, but I am scared it will mess up my cycle.

It did not alter it at all. I ovulated on the same day I usually do and had a 14 day LP. It did help with CM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->