1st cycle with Clomid (TTC#1)

The waitin game is nearly harder than the rest! some1 wrote yesterday that ttc is so technical...so true!!!

Hi Ladies, I'm new to this site and to this thread. I'm starting my first round of clomid on Sunday. My husband and I have been trying for a year and half. The doctor says we have "unexplained infertility". I really hope this works, I'm not really sure what to expect but I'm very nervous.

Since we started trying both of my sisters have become pregnant (neither one was trying). We welcomed one of the nieces into the world right before Christmas. Needless to say it has been really hard listening to them talk non-stop about their pregnancies.

Wishing all of you good luck this month.

I understand how hard it is having pregnancies all around. I am finished my 1st round of clomid. I was not expecting the pressure or the emotion that came with it. I am now 2 weeks late but still getting BFN. I have an appointment next week. I have little hope of it being BFP rather than having to get clomid increased.

Good luck, u need a chat just pm me

Good luck ladies,tried clomid in 2011, bfn,then 2012,bfn,so new round of 50mg clomid,lets see what happens

Good Luck to you as well Nightnurse.

Has anyone had any adverse reactions or side effects. I start tomorrow, I'm really nervous about the side effects.

I just finished my first round of clomid- I had a couple mood swings and I was sore in my lower back and legs, but nothing unbearable. If you experience anything severe, call your doctor, but for me, it wasnt too bad at all. Welcome to the thread and Good Luck!!

The tww is killing me! I test Jan 25th and I am soooo hoping it is my BFP!!!!

Baby dust everyone and hope you have a wonderful weekend :)

I understand how hard it is having pregnancies all around. I am finished my 1st round of clomid. I was not expecting the pressure or the emotion that came with it. I am now 2 weeks late but still getting BFN. I have an appointment next week. I have little hope of it being BFP rather than having to get clomid increased.

Good luck, u need a chat just pm me

I hope that its a BFP. Please keep us updated.

Good Luck! I hope you get your BFP!! let us now!!!

My 2ww has turned in2 a 4ww. I still have no AF and still negative tests. Gyno appointment in 6days...losing hope.

Good luck, hope u all get ur BFP real soon! X

hang in there bubblz82- You will get your BFP!!! It will happen

Ok ladies that have taken clomid- I am on CD 9 today, AF has been gone for a few days, but I am still experiencing minor cramps... I assume this is a normal side effect of the Clomid, but IDK- They are tolerable, just different to still be experiencing cramps before ovulation and after af...

Well AF arrived this morning, right on schedule :cry:
So I will be starting Clomid in 4 days. my next AF is due Feb 19 depending on how Clomid affects me.

When does everyone take their Clomid?? Morning, afternoon, bedtime?

Well AF arrived this morning, right on schedule :cry:
So I will be starting Clomid in 4 days. my next AF is due Feb 19 depending on how Clomid affects me.

When does everyone take their Clomid?? Morning, afternoon, bedtime?

sorry about AF coming :( I took mine at dinner with my prenatal and other vitamins- I am not sure if matters...I wasnt told to take it any specific time!

I'm on my 3rd day of the pill and I haven't experience any side effects yet. I'll let you know as it gets closer to my ovulation date.

I'm test on February 15 as well!!

Sorry about AF Rebandy11, She's a real B.

Good Luc jziller! I go tomorow for my u/s to see how everything is progressing- hoping all goes well so i can get the trigger and then AI this week! want to get this show on the road!

ok so I am not totally out for cycle #1 with clomid. I am on 9DPO and I had a progesterone test done at 7DPO and the my number was 15.2. I thought this was ok but my doctor already called in my next prescription for clomid at 100mg days 2-6.

The witch hasn't got me yet.....I hope I still have hope!! Have any of you has your progestrone checked? if so, do you know your number??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->