1st cycle with Clomid (TTC#1)

On an unmedicated cycle my progesterone was 12 @7dpo, which is normal. I heard that on a medicated cycle it should be at least 15, which yours is!?! Maybe it's not high enough for you to be pregnant and that's why she is moving on already??? I wouldn't give up hope yet its still early.

Good! Well I'm not giving up until the witch gets me :) haha!!

Thank you and good luck with your cycle!

Isnt 9 days DPO too early to tell via progesterone levels? I am still learning a lot but doesnt it take a bit after O? Like 10-14 days?? I guess not if implantation can take place as early as 6 DPO- Maybe she is just trying to distract you so you dont drive yourself nuts lol Good luck and let us know!

I don't really think they can tell 100% if you are pregnant via progesterone, doesn't it have to be hcg lol. I know they use progesterone to confirm O so maybe she doesn't think you O' d strong enough, but my Dr was pleased with 12.

Thanks ladies! I feel pretty good about my 15.2 because before Clomid it was a 3 and a 5.

Ajoylenem-they usually test progesterone on day 21 of your cycle or 7DPO to see if you ovulated.

I hate this TWW!!!! Come on BFP!!!!

Baby dust to all you ladies :)

I had the trigger shot today- this makes me ovulate right? Is it possible to have the trigger and a mature follicle and still not O?

I know nothing about the trigger shots...I haven't done that yet. I would like to see the answer if someone knows.

Good luck sweet girl!! Sound like lots of BDing is in your future :)

Thans KC- I want to Bd so bad but because we are doing IUI tomorrow, we are not aloud. It feels so WRONG to not BD when I know O is near! This is a strange approach hahaha

Thans KC- I want to Bd so bad but because we are doing IUI tomorrow, we are not aloud. It feels so WRONG to not BD when I know O is near! This is a strange approach hahaha

That's sooo funny!! Haha! Well good luck with the IUI!!

Thanks! Hope the witch doesn't visit, keep me posted!

So I took my last Clomid pill yesterday. I started feeling really queasy last night and just kind of off. Although I’m feeling much better this morning I did have some pinching/cramping (not really sure what you would call it) in my ovary area. I completely forgot to do the ovulation check this morning, so maybe I’m ovulating. I’m not supposed to till Sunday. We have a busy day today so hopefully we can fit in some fun time this afternoon. How is everyone else doing?

I o'd 5 days earlier than I used to with the clomid, so you may be doing that too. BD all you can and maybe it'll do the trick!!! I did my IUI yesterday and will be BDing all I can to hopefully keep the witch away for a while!! Baby dust to you, keep us posted!!!

Did you ovulate before you were done with the Clomid? I hope I didn't miss it.

I hope Clomid doesn't make me O early! I already ovulate as early as 11dpo, I don't see how an egg can be good any earlier then that lol

Well it's my second day of Clomid. So far the side affects haven't been bad. I have been taking it at 2pm, the side affects that I have been noticing are ovulation type cramps and twinges in both of my ovaries, a bit of back pain, tiny bit of queasiness and headache. Slightly more emotional.

Overall is not bad. I am just hoping and paying that I get a good amount of follies for us to catch :)

I did not O before I stopped taking the Clomid... I stopped on CD 7 and got my trigger shot on CD12 to make me O CD13-14... Normally I didnt O on my own until CD17-19... I had one mature follice on my ultrasound on CD12 so that is why I was given the trigger when I went in. JZiller you should start using OPK tests to catch your O if you arent being monitored- just in case its earlier than normal. And Rebandy11-all you need is one! Good luck girls, Baby dust to you! I am on my TWW which is actually 3 for me (my cycles are short and dr wont blood test until CD35) I may go insane!

I do use the ovulation kit and normally it is day 11, I think it might have been on day 8 this month, maybe because of the Clomid. I didn't use the test that day but I had that weird pinching feeling. I've been testing since then and nothing. I have this really weird feeling on my right side and its been there for a few days. I'm not sure if it's a side effect. Anyone else have this?

AF got me today :(

First round of clomid was a BFN....

On to round two with 100mg this time days 2-6.

Good luck ladies :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->