1st cycle with Clomid (TTC#1)

Oh KC I am sorry :( Lets make round 2 your round!! Baby dust honey :) hugs!

Thank you ladies...I'm really bummed but I have hopes for this seconf round. My DH has his consultaion today for his SA and to check things out with him as well. I'm praying for good news :)

Baby dust to you ladies and please keep me posted on your journey as well :)

No sure if this is from the Clomid but I'm in a horrible/angry mood today. Started crying for no reason last night. Still no smiley face on the ovulation test this morning. I'm becoming more discourage as the days go on

It's my last day of Clomid, Yay!!
The first three days my ovaries were killing me but now it's mostly hot flashes and a bit more emotional.

Now O needs to get here :)

Jziller hang in there, dont get discouraged- you will get your smiley face. I am sorry if I have asked this before, but will your dr do the ultra sound instead of OPK to see how you're progressing? Rebandy hang in there!! Clomid done, now for the next step! KC, I know you're bummed but hopefully this round will be it. Keep your heads up girls, we will get our babies!

My doctor hasn't said anything about doing an ultrasound. I think it’s because I'm already ovulating regularly. In fact she said there is no physical reason on why we can’t get pregnant. My husband and I have both have tests done and there is nothing wrong, she its “unexplained infertility.” The doctor is hoping that clomid just gives us a great chance of A and B meeting.

My doctor hasn't said anything about doing an ultrasound. I think it’s because I'm already ovulating regularly. In fact she said there is no physical reason on why we can’t get pregnant. My husband and I have both have tests done and there is nothing wrong, she its “unexplained infertility.” The doctor is hoping that clomid just gives us a great chance of A and B meeting.

This is exactly what we are going through, no scans for me either. Although I wish my lining could be checked.

:dust:

I ovulate on my own too, but I have low progesterone and endo, so this is hopefully going to do the trick for me. Hopefully you dont have to get to this point, but if you have another cycle with clomid, ask your dr about doing an US to check the maturity of your eggs and maybe do a trigger shot to pinpoint ovulation within a certain time frame. That is what I did and although I do not know if it worked yet, it takes out the stress of negative OPKs

I got a smiley face today!! Whoohoo. It was just later than usual, I really need to stop worrying so much.

O is taking forever this cycle, the last two cycles I O'd on CD 11, Clomid has delayed quite a bit but I have been feeling O type pains everyday

Attachments

• Camera(8) (2).jpg
    Camera(8) (2).jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 3
Rebandy, dont worry. I took my clomid days 3-7 and o'd on the 13th with my trigger shot. SO- that is 6 days... if you took 5-9, maybe you wont o until closer to cd 15?

Mine was late as well. I also kept feeling like I was ovulating everyday.

Peak! Peak! Yay lol

That's what I get for whining yesterday :)
And you are right I should O tomorrow CD 15

Attachments

• Camera(7).jpg
    Camera(7).jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 4
Yay yay yay!!! Awesome!! I should know hopefully by the end of this week if my treatments worked or if AF will show her ugly face... Crossing my fingers for us :)

Hello ladies, I just started my third round of clomid this month. 50 mg's days 3-7. My hubby had a sperm analysis done which was good and I had a progesterone test done and my levels are low. Although the first month of clomid on my day 21 progesteone test i read 28.95 which my doctor was inpressed with. We tried a year and a half on our own. The doctor decided clomid was our next option. I do ovulate every month on my own though. My periods are every 27 days and I get a positive on an opk on cycle day 13 every month. I am glad to finally have found some other women who I can relate to. I did have horrible side effects. Hot flashes, headaches, fatique. Hoping the third round works this...

I am starting to get discouraged and need some success stories :/

My ovaries hurt so bad today during bd I think they are gonna pop any minute

hI Ladies! I have started my first round of Clomid two days ago on CD5... Wow the side effects are not for wussies, I take my hat off to you all!

I live in South Africa and it is summer with 32degrees and very humid! Stunning weather but with increased body temp due to Clomid together with yucky symptoms is no fun! :)

I hope we can all share our success stories soon...

:babydust: to all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->