1st December/Christmas Eve box for 21 month old?

CRWx

my little family - complete <3
Reaction score
I’ve not decided which I’m doing yet although I’m swaying more towards 1st of December as then whatever I put in there will get more use in the run up!

My question is, what on earth do I put in it? I’m stumped after Christmas pyjamas and a Christmas book! My mind defaults to toys but she’ll be getting more than enough for Christmas and then I think sweeties but I don’t really give her sweeties apart from the occasional little bit :shrug: I got a lovely little box with her name on ready without thinking of what I was actually doing :haha:

Any suggestions will be much appreciated!

Christmas cup and plate.
Christmas themed soft toy.
Advent calendar.

Maybe a Christmas outfit hun and some christmas related crafts you could do

Xxx

We do a Christmas Eve box for our 7 and 2 year old girls.

Inside they have -

Christmas pj&#8217;s
Christmas book
Chocolate
Santa singing straw
Singing Christmas teddy

We keep it simple so that it doesn&#8217;t take away from the excitement of Christmas Day :)

I do a 1st December box which the elf brings for my almost 4 year old and 20 month old (at Christmas)
I put in:
Xmas pjs each
Xmas jumpers each
Xmas top for DS and Xmas dress for DD
A Christmassy dvd each of their fav shows, (fireman sam for DS and peter rabbit for DD)
Their advent calendars (choc one each, Lego city for DS and playmobil 123 for DD)

I might put in some Xmas books and crafts but then I might leave them for the elf to bring a different day. I also have new paw patrol Xmas bedding for them both but unsure if I will put it in the box or have the elf change it onto their beds while they are sleeping.

We do a family 1st December box. Inside goes:

-New jammies each
-A nice Christmas candle
-Advent calendar
-Money in a wallet to do our Christmas tradition (each of us choose a new tree bauble)
-Christmas books and DVDs (we buy one new Christmas book each year, plus her existing ones go in. This will obviously be unmanageable the older she gets!
-"ticket" to see Santa
-Santas magic key
-Reindeer dust
-Bottle of mulled wine
-Letter from Santa

There was more last year but I can't really remember what we put in. I just load the stuff back into the box on Boxing Day and it goes back in the cupboard, then it's just a case of adding more of the perishable things!

If doing 1st December....

Advent calendar (if you're ok with chocolate)
Dvd (we has a Peppa Christmas dvd in ours when girls were younger)
Book
Tou (happyland santa figure)
Pyjamas
Christmas outfit
Christmas bowl/cup
Bit young but maybe crafts?

We do Xmas eve-new pyjamas, Xmas book and have got a choc and DVD this year. Also putting in a Happyland nativity set from last year. Going to add a baking kit to make cakes to put on Santa's plate as neither of us like mince pies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->