MOB's 2023 Journal/Lists

OK, all updated, I've take off the birthdays that have passed so that it's less messy. I've added on the last bits to buy (I think that's everything) in red
I just need wrapping paper (I think) possibly more sellotape, and food/drink, Christmas Crackers etc now

I know, I went from panicking there wasn't enough time to being almost done. I'm glad though as some things are taking ages to arrive.

Our tree went up today. Reuben was so excited he was dancing around while we cleared a space. We had Christmas music on too. He spent ages decorating the tree and examined all the other decorations that go on the shelves etc. We have finished the tree but still have other things to put up. However Reuben discovered a box of Christmas crafts so we are now doing that, while watching Muppets Christmas Carol.

Last edited:
Please note Reuben does own clothes but I can't convince him to keep them on in the house :haha:

Screenshot_20231125_130937_Gallery.jpg

These 3 in the picture are the closest of the bunch. Zac thinks Reuben is amazing, Nate thinks Zac walks in water and that Reuben is awesome, Reuben says that Zac is his favourite brother and calls Nate 'mummy 2' :haha: Jimi is a typical 17 year old boy and mostly stays in his room, and Seth and Nate fight constantly. Seth usually plays alright with Reuben buy sometimes they annoy each other. I say Reuben views Seth more as a friend and the older boys as additional caregivers.

The last of my ordered arrived today. Everything else will come from shops or will be email codes, though if I can order it in time I might try to get Zac's Old Trafford tour tickets delivered rather than just an email.
I need to sort out cards and post my best friends presents. Only parcel I'm left waiting for are the presents she sent to me.
I also need to find time to wrap the boys presents!

OK, I have some more of the last bits. Tomorrow I can get the last of the chocolate. I can't find steam gift cards anywhere so I'm just going to transfer the money to Jimi's bank.
I bought more food today and have more coming tomorrow in my usually weekly shop.
I packaged my friends gifts up so just need to post them tomorrow. I still feel behind somehow. I think its because I've not done any wrapping.

Just Jimi's money for his gift card and tickets to museum left
Got a bit more food to get and wrapping to do

I'm basically done now. I only have potentially 3 things to wrap (Zac's scrap book of his holiday once that's made, maybe a WWE stage entrance but it's not boxed as pre-owned so may just build it, and the paint brushes for Reubens Stocking which I have misplaced)
The rest of the food is due to come on the 23rd, I'm hoping I get most of it, or at least the essentials. Much less panicked now.

Well done, that's great! :)

I am dreading doing the food shop, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"