MOB's 2023 Journal/Lists

Great alcohol buys!
I'd recommend an oodie - not necessarily the official ones. My boys live in those or onesies in the winter months when we have nowhere to go after school!

See Reuben wears nothing but a nappy, even in the dead of winter, but I'm hoping if I get him the 4-6 years as he's almost 4 then it'll last long enough that he'd wear it eventually even if not immediately.

Decided to go for it as when I went back on Amazon a few of them had discounts

Seth had decided that he wants a PS5. Now I'm trying to decide whether to just get it or to wait for Black Friday. I don't like waiting and worrying that they will sell out and I won't get one. I prefer the security of having it ready, but at the same time it's a lot of money and I like getting a deal :haha:

I think you might struggle with it in Black Friday as COD MW3 has just been released and pre-orders have already sold out

Bought one! Smyths had one with spiderman 2 which he wanted, on disc rather than a download code in a deal so I feel like I at least saved a bit. Now all I need is for DH to pick it up :haha:

Ahhh I can't find the Smyth's book where the little ones had circled the things they wanted!

I've searched high and low. I'm hoping that one of them took it upstairs and someone knows where it is, rather than John having thrown it away in the cleaning frenzy which is accompanying the decorating :haha:

I've searched high and low. I'm hoping that one of them took it upstairs and someone knows where it is, rather than John having thrown it away in the cleaning frenzy which is accompanying the decorating :haha:

Fingers crossed it's not been thrown away!!

It'll probably magically appear on Christmas Eve hahaha

Leave a brand new one laying around, hopefully they'll have fun circling things again.

I wish I'd picked another one up when I collected the playstation now

Right, other than pjs, chocolates, a couple of bits and any last minute requests from the older ones who have barely mentioned a single thing, I am more or less done for the kids.
I'm going to a Christmas Market and shopping with my mum on Monday so hopefully pick up moat of the rest of it. I also want to get Zac a "gift experience" ticket for a tour of Old Trafford

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->