1st Doctor's Appointment Coming up

Moonpieash

Reaction score
Today I scheduled a docto'rs appointment but they couldn't get me in for 2 weeks. They only schedule those types on Mondays. Is that too long? What do they do on the first appointment?

I was almost 10 weeks by the time I went to my first appointment. They wouldn't even see me until I was almost out of my first trimester......practice policy I guess!!:wacko: They did bloodwork, and scheduled my first Ultrasound which is on the 18th......mostly you go over your family history, and pregnancy history and such. You're lucky that you're getting in so soon!

Kellie:cloud9:

That makes me feel better... thanks for sharing.

I didn't even see a doctor through the whole pregnancy!

I rang the surgery and said I had a positive test, and they just booked me a mw appointment. She said there was no need to see a doctor.

2 weeks - lucky lol usually unless theres been previous problems they don't see you until a lil later then a scan at 12 weeks (around that anyway) :D Unless your confirming pregnancy with GP?

My doctor didnt even hesitate to see me sooner than 8 weeks, I have that appointment on Wednesday. I did go to my family doc to confirm the pregnancy though and ask questions because Im paranoid!! Your lucky your doc will see you that soon, although you have had a MC right? So that might be why...

I called my doctor and had an appt booked when I was about 6 weeks. THey wanted to confirm the pregnancy and get me scheduled for blood work and a dating US which I had at approx 8 weeks. THey will go over family health history and all that and go over your health history.

My DR has had me come in a couple times for ultrasounds, blood work, have the nurse check me. My first real visit is not until 8.5 weeks. The only reason they are keeping an eye on me is pain from my cyst.

I had my first appointment at 4 weeks (17 days from conception).
They did bloodwork, recorded my weight and blood pressure.
I have a real pre-natal appt this upcoming week, but still no U/S because it is too early to have one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->