1st hcg blood test negative.. then 2nd hcg blood test positive? chances?

wishnonstarzz

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a hcg blood test that was done in early pregnancy showing negative, then when the women goes back to the doctor to get hcg bloods drawn, it showing positive??
@ possibly around 15DPO i had a negative blood test.. but i am now on CD63 with no menstrual period! so i am thinking, is there a chance that i could be pregnant!! :) :) any advice is welcome! xoxoxo

Does anyone know of a hcg blood test that was done in early pregnancy showing negative, then when the women goes back to the doctor to get hcg bloods drawn, it showing positive??
@ possibly around 15DPO i had a negative blood test.. but i am now on CD63 with no menstrual period! so i am thinking, is there a chance that i could be pregnant!! :) :) any advice is welcome! xoxoxo

It's possible because some women don't show early and you could have had late implantation. What were your HCG levels? You should have follow up tests every 2-3 days and see how the hormone is rising. Also if you have an ultrasound you should see something by now.

Congrats!! Hope it's a sticky bean for you :)

i dont know what the hcg levels were... i am going to ask my doctor what the levels were but i know they were negative... but now i am thinking i may be pregnant koz i havnt had my period for awhile now! but i do have pcos, so i could just b having a really long cycle! if i dont get my period i will have an ultrasound done.. but i am getting BFN on hpt's so yeah i really dont know. xoxo thanks 4 replying lovely ;)

i think i had implantation bleeding on may 3rd, then the hcg blood test was negative on may 9th...

Oh I thought you already got your positive blood test after your negative. Sorry understood you wrong. In that case, it's hard to tell when you have really ovulated. My last cycle was so long and I ovulated on CD 28 due to traveling and stress first time ever since charting. If I had not known through BBT charting I would have thought I was pregnant. My usual cycles are 32-37 days.

If you weren't taking your temps it's hard to tell what's going on :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->