1st injections today

doctordeesmrs

Mummy to 2 boys TTC #3
Reaction score
Rocco has his first injections this morning.It'll be our first time at the baby clinic. Have to admit i'm a little nervous of how he will be later. His teething is bothering him and i don't know how he is going to react to his injections.

I am really looking forward to him getting weighted. He hasn't been weighted in 3 weeks. Last weight was 8lb 10oz so i can't wait to find out what he is now. We're all taking bets :rofl:

good luck just make sure u have calpol handy for after x

That time already :shock: hope it goes ok :hugs: good luck with the weigh-in too:happydance:

I always give Caitlyn Calpol half an hour before and she has never gotten ill from them.

I've never thought to give calpol before. Daisy has her third lot tomorrow (very late, grrr) so I'll try that. I hate injections, they make me cry. Although, last time, the woman doing them was great, she had bells and things so as soon as Daisy had the injection she started these toys up and rang some bells and Daisy stopped crying straight away to see what was going on. I hope she's there tomorrow!!
Hope your little man (and you) are fine xxx

Good luck! I gave calpol beforehand on his 2nd & 3rd set, it helped 1st time but not the 2nd:dohh:
I just found Jack a little fussy afterwards, he had a long sleep & a slight temp. He got hard lumps where the injections were given in his legs too which is normal.

All went well he only cried for a minute. Only time will tell how he'll be later although they did give me a perscription for a big bottle of calpol.

3 weeks ago Rocco weighted 8lb 10 and today he weighted 10lb 12oz. He's my lil chunky munky.

Aww - glad it went ok - he took it better than Jack - screamed the place down 2/3 times:rofl:

Glad it all went well and he's still feeling ok now x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->