1st miscarriage and need your thoughts please x

susan123

Reaction score
hi all well as you probbly know i had a mc started blleding last sat only bled 2 days and spotted for 2 days then it stopped then started spotting few days now today im bleeding again.... is this how its meant to be?....how long is it going to be like this ona nd off i want it over with so i can move on.. its a constant reminder of what ive been through

mc at 5+3 last sat and have to have bloods done again 2 moro

I am sorry for your loss :hugs:

yes it is normal for bleeding to start and stop again, my ERPC was 3 weeks ago and I have only really now stopped spotting - I bled on and off, sometimes I thought it had stopped and it started again.

You have to hang in there, my mc was a bit later than yours so hopefully yours won't be too long but it could last a couple of weeks. I hope it's not too much longer for you xx

whats an erpc?... i just dont know where i am with the bleeding, when i go to hospital for more bloods 2 moro im hoping my levels have dropped right down.. just want to get back to normal so can try again.... although i got pg on clomid im hoping i can get pg without clomid

ERPC is basically the same as a D&C, the procedure to remove everything.

Fingers crossed your levels have dropped and you can TTC soon! x

Hi
I had a m/c at 5 wks 5 days the 25th of June. I bled heavily for 2 days then spotted for like 4 days (awhile). It was pretty constant, then my first AF was heavy and passed some tissue. It's normal to bleed for awhile, your body's just doing what it needs to do. I'm so sorry for your loss, you will feel better soon, just let yourself heal and grieve for as long as you need to.

Hi iv had a mmc a few weeks ago but only found out yesterday, have had some bleeding for the past 5days (not that much only about 2 teaspoons in all which changes from slightly to red.) Yesterday both sacs were still there i have to go bac for scan on wed and if everything is still there i have to go for a D and c. Havent really had any clots so looks like my body wants to hold on tight to this one. I just want it to be over so i can move on and hopefully try again.

Just based on what I read here, it seems like a D&C just gets things back on their way quicker. Because if you slowly bleed out, your body's hormones take a loooong time to come back down because there is still product attached to the uterus. When they do the D&C, your hormones start going down right after. It is common for woment to get their next menstrual period 30 days after the procedure. Of course, it's different for everyone, and some people even move through a miscarriage naturally overnight. But it just seems that the longer it takes the miscarriage to complete, the longer it takes the body to get back to normal. Also, what can happen is your body could keep supplying blood to the remaining product attached to the uterus. It sounds like you are working with the doctors still, so they may be deciding still what your options are going to be. They may ask you soon what you want to do, based on what your progress is/has been and your hcg levels in your blood. But if you don't voice your concerns, they may assume you don't have any!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->