1st mnth CBFM CD18 n still low!!!!

SeaShells

Pregnant :)
Reaction score
Hi Ladies :flower:
This is my 1st month using CBFM and 13 tests and CD18 and im still on low!!! Getting so fed up with it now, my PMA is going fast. Wanted to cry when i see another low this morning...Has anyone else experienced this?? What was your outcome??
Thanks Ladies...
xxx

This is my 1st month using CBFM and 13 tests and CD18 and im still on low!!! Getting so fed up with it now, my PMA is going fast. Wanted to cry when i see another low this morning...Has anyone else experienced this?? What was your outcome??
Thanks Ladies...
xxx

Hi seashells,same here,am so fed up with it ,test number 12 today and on cd20,have had nine lows and three highs ,we just have to keep on going Hun and hope it gets better soon,very frustrating I know ,but it's gotta change sometime soon ,:hugs::hugs::dust::dust::dust:

Thanks Ladies...
xxx

Hi seashells,same here,am so fed up with it ,test number 12 today and on cd20,have had nine lows and three highs ,we just have to keep on going Hun and hope it gets better soon,very frustrating I know ,but it's gotta change sometime soon ,:hugs::hugs::dust::dust::dust:

Thank you Desperado...Makes me feel so down,cant help but worry...
I really hope you get your peak ASAP...I have read on here that ladies have got BFP on just highs...so FX this is your month :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I know Hun but just keep on going it's gotta happen soon :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I had the same thing happen, and from what I've heard it's normal and it takes a few cycles for the CBFM to get to know you. Unfortunately, I am still waiting on a new cycle to get to use the CBFM for the second time. Good luck!

I had the same thing happen, and from what I've heard it's normal and it takes a few cycles for the CBFM to get to know you. Unfortunately, I am still waiting on a new cycle to get to use the CBFM for the second time. Good luck!

you're still waiting? has this ever happened to you before?

In the past 7.5 months off BC, I've had ONE 28 day cycle. I was always told that getting a normal cycle after BC can take 6 months to a year. So, when I got that 28 day cycle at six months, I thought, "awesome, back to normal." But, right after that is when I didn't O, and I've been waiting for AF ever since.

I used cbfm for 1st time last cycle while on clomid (1st time) and got 3 highs on cd 8-10, peaks on cd 11-12 and another high on cd 13, then it went to low. I am now on cd 10 (natural cycle) and no + opk and all lows on cbfm. I have a 24-26 day cycle and always get a + on opk on cd 10.... not sure whats up with me this month. I was taking EPR but stopped it today because I heard it can delay O. Hopefully I will O soon rather than no O at all. GL to you!

Thanks Ladies...
xxx
Well mine went from low yesterday to peak today with a great big smiley face on OKP. WTH??? Did you ever get your peak?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->