• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

1st month charting.. advice please!

SimplyRhi

Brewing Bubba # 1
Reaction score
Hiya all

This is my first month charting as I am going to have accupuncture on Monday and he has asked that I temp! :) I usually have a 23/24/25 day cycle and I haven't had a positive opk this month - but that isn't unusual.. i didn't have a positive last month but i had a blood test that confirmed i definitely ovulated!! :)

Can some of you chart experts please look at my chart?! FF has me down that I O'd on CD10 which seems fine, but we :sex: on CD9 and CD11... do you think that's enough! I was hoping to have an extra day of :sex: on the day i got a positive opk.. but it didn't happen! Here's my chart!: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/29ac4a

My temp went down today - is that a good thing or bad? What sort of pattern should it do now that i am post ovulation?

Sorry - so many questions!!
Thanks Ladies!!!

Hiya all

This is my first month charting as I am going to have accupuncture on Monday and he has asked that I temp! :) I usually have a 23/24/25 day cycle and I haven't had a positive opk this month - but that isn't unusual.. i didn't have a positive last month but i had a blood test that confirmed i definitely ovulated!! :)

Can some of you chart experts please look at my chart?! FF has me down that I O'd on CD10 which seems fine, but we :sex: on CD9 and CD11... do you think that's enough! I was hoping to have an extra day of :sex: on the day i got a positive opk.. but it didn't happen! Here's my chart!: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/29ac4a

My temp went down today - is that a good thing or bad? What sort of pattern should it do now that i am post ovulation?

Sorry - so many questions!!
Thanks Ladies!!!

Hiya Hun,

Just had a look at your chart and a drop this early doesn't mean much, FF has only given you dotted lines which I have been told is because its not 100% sure that you have ovulated (hope i'm right saying this) FF told me I o'd on CD9 and then a few days later said I hadn't and now has me O'ing on CD17 :shrug:

Not too sure what sort of pattern you should have after O, all I know that your temps should stay higher towards the end of your luteal phase and not go below the cover line.

Sorry i've not been much help, hopefully soemone else might be able to give you a bit more insight into your chart soon.

Good luck with your accupuncture. And FX'd for your BFP soon.

Tina :flower:

Your chart looks fine. I think FF is showing you dotted crosshairs because you have recorded fertile CM after a temp increase and previous fertile cm recording. If you change that one, FF will probably be able to give you more definite answer.

As for patterns after ov, they really do vary from person to person and cycle to cycle. You are looking for your post ov temps to generally remain above your coverline - don't pay too much attention to the odd higher or lower temp.

Good luck.

I found looking at the charting gallery on FF helped me getter a better idea of what to look for.

Thanks ladies!! I should really just relax with it all and not over analyse.. but they are the famous last words of any woman TTC! lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"