1st opk post...cd82 +ive?! (**UPDATE**) make that a cd83 +ive!!

twiggy56

Mummy expecting #2
Reaction score
Ok so im on cd82 and had pretty much given up hope of anything happening...but had a surge of positivity today and did an opk..and go this? What do u girlies think? The two lines are pretty much of equal darkness?

Any opinions would be reeealy appreciated!! https://i674.photobucket.com/albums/vv103/twiggy56/IMG_0484.jpghttps://i674.photobucket.com/albums/vv103/twiggy56/IMG_0482-1.jpg

have u not had af or anything for this cycle of 82 days now? thats two beautiful lines u got there!! xx

nope!! Its been 82 days since last AF! Im really confused! lol. I came off bcp a while ago now..lmp was 46 days so everything is all over the place!

Thanks for ur comment T'elle! Need all the help i can get to decipher my body's messages!! xx

I am not sure what to think about the OPK, I thought I had positives but I think you need to wait and see what is a positve for you since everyone produces a different amount of LH, those lines look good. :hugs: I feel for you, I just got AF on my own without meds on May 12th. I got off BCPS 8-13-08 had a 77 day cycle, too provera to bring on AF, next one was 120 days, took provera to bring on AF, last one was over 65 days but I took clomid to make myself ovulate and af came on her own. Good luck.

That test looks good to me, to be honest that's about as dark as my internet OPK's ever got.

Hope that something is happening for you soon

xx

Thank u sooo much srm0412 and The Missus....i really appreciate your comments! I havnt ever had darker than this either so im hoping that its a little ray o hope in the neverending blackhole that is this 80+ cycle!!! xxx

it looks positive to me or at least REALLY close!

Thought it was maybe a freak +ive yesterday, so just to confirm that HELL NO could i ov on cd83 i did an opk....and got this!!!!!!!

https://i674.photobucket.com/albums/vv103/twiggy56/28May1300.jpg

Did it at the same time as yesterday with SMU and got that kinda line...duno whats goin on but it can't hurt to get :sex:!!!!

Thank you soo soo much to all those who replied, i was going nutty!! :hugs: xx

Wow, now that is a def positive, glad you are covering bases just in case it is not a fluke. FX for a BFP and then you will get a for sure early scan because they can't date the PG going by LMP.

Wow, now that is a def positive, glad you are covering bases just in case it is not a fluke. FX for a BFP and then you will get a for sure early scan because they can't date the PG going by LMP.

Oh if they were to do that they would be counting back alotta days!! Yip im trying to just do as much BD'ing as possible just incase!! I did another one after this at 16:00 (the one i posted was at 13:00) and true to my surprise...a nice deep pink test line and a light pink control line! So thats 3 +ives...gotta count for something huh!

Really tho hun, thank you so much for your words of encouragement, means alot! :) I'l have to let u no if it results in a bfp...fx'd!!! :hugs: thank you again!!! xxxxxxx

your welcome dear. I truly hope this is something , i am getting back in the messed up cycles category so I hope someone that BCPs screwed up gets some good news here soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->