1st period after ERPC

mrsM78

Mummy to a little boy
Reaction score
Hello, my periods have never been regular but the last few months before the long awaited BFP were at least there.
I had ERPC 5 weeks and 2 days ago and I was told my first period should arrive within 4-6 weeks. Well... this may sound daft but I don't know if it has or not....
I started spotting about a week ago but not every day. It kept coming and going. Then one day when in the loo I noticed quite a bit of blood so thought great here it is finally.... but nothing followed except some more spotting on a random day.
Until 2 days ago I bled quite a bit for a few hours so that I actually had to change the pad but then the next day again nothing..... nor today...
What's going on? Was this my period?
I'm supposed to be taking Clomid on CD2-6 but as I am not bleeding properly I didn't dare to. I'm also constantly wearing pads in case anything happens but they've been clean.
Anyone experienced that? :growlmad:

After a loss, your body can really get messed up. My cycles are totally different now compared to before I had my first loss. It sounds like what you experienced could be AF. Did your doc check your levels after the ERPC?

No, I just got sent home from hospital after the op.
Well I guess I'll just see what happens.

Hmm... so since the bleeding I've had nothing else now, with the exception of one drop of blood a day after. So maybe that really was my period - approximately 6 h?ours long. Blimey!!
For a few days now I've had some pains around ovaries, thought maybe I'm OV'ing but it wouldn't go on for days so I'm thinking not. And temperature has stayed down as well.
I do remember that when I first (and only time) used clomid I could actually feel the eggs growing.
Or maybe I'm still due AF...... aggghhh... I just don't know! I'm constantly knickerchecking and always have a pad in my handbag. So annoying. I just want to know what's going on...well and then I want to Ov.... and then I want to get pregnant... :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->