1st PG Early MC @ 5wks - Now 2 mo later could be PG again - I'm worried!

Oh Lishmin, I am sorry to hear that. Did you get your results back yet from yesterday's bloods?

S x

Shinoa - you said AF was due on the 1st - I hope she stayed away!? Are you still doing ok?

Lishmin - have your levels been going up?

I hope all of you are feeling ok! I have 1 more day to go until I'm at day 35 when I bled last time - so I'll be anxious all day tomorrow. I still feel very "period" like - that it could come at any time. I think next week I'm going to go in and get blood work so this pg goes on my record too and with luck things will be at where they're supposed to be this time. Last night I had a lot of bad dreams about MC again.

Well, yesterday, on the dreaded day 35, I had a bit of spotting accompanied by really uncomfortable cramps. It wasn't very heavy and was brown in color, but that is also how my last MC started (on day 35 too). I know this isn't IB I had that over a week ago - unless it can happen twice. Today no cramps or bleeding so far. I want my body to be able to hold on to this one. Please keep me in your prayers! I'm going to call the clinic first thing tomorrow to request my HCG and progesterone levels get checked. I'll let you know what I find out when I'm able to get in. I'm really hoping for no more bleeding!!!

Well, yesterday, on the dreaded day 35, I had a bit of spotting accompanied by really uncomfortable cramps. It wasn't very heavy and was brown in color, but that is also how my last MC started (on day 35 too). I know this isn't IB I had that over a week ago - unless it can happen twice. Today no cramps or bleeding so far. I want my body to be able to hold on to this one. Please keep me in your prayers! I'm going to call the clinic first thing tomorrow to request my HCG and progesterone levels get checked. I'll let you know what I find out when I'm able to get in. I'm really hoping for no more bleeding!!!

Keeping you in my prayers. Call first thing in the am and get the bloodwork done, hopefully it is just old blood. ((HUGS))

Positive thinking totally helps. Took me three months of serious trying:( I still go to the bathroom every time and smile when there is no blood, which seems crazy lol but I do. Won't feel ok until Ian at least 24 weeks. We girls will never have that vunerability most women taking in their strides. Try the digital one which tells you the weeks.

I just called the clinic. My Dr. isn't in today, but they said I can be seen by someone else. Appointment isn't until 11:30. This will be a long 3 hours waiting for it! It makes me a little nervous to be seen by someone else - my history should be on file I guess, but I wish I didn't have to be examined. Last time when I called they just had me come in to the lab. They said since my regular Dr. isn't here to order it for me that is why I need to be seen too.

Hoping for you all, I just had a m/c on June 25 and am looking forward to getting pregnant again.

My HCG result is back. Today it is 27. Last time at 5 wks when I MC'd it was 239. I should be in the 1,000's. So this one isn't going to last either. They suspect that the level is only 27 because it has already been dropping. I'll go in again on Friday. I'm expecting it will be even lower by then. As to the progesterone, that is a test that isn't done in-house it is sent out, so I won't have that result until tomorrow. I hope they'll be able to figure out a way that my body will keep a pg since this is 2 in a row within 2 months of each other. I'm so depressed, I don't know what to think. We just want to have baby #1.

My HCG result is back. Today it is 27. Last time at 5 wks when I MC'd it was 239. I should be in the 1,000's. So this one isn't going to last either. They suspect that the level is only 27 because it has already been dropping. I'll go in again on Friday. I'm expecting it will be even lower by then. As to the progesterone, that is a test that isn't done in-house it is sent out, so I won't have that result until tomorrow. I hope they'll be able to figure out a way that my body will keep a pg since this is 2 in a row within 2 months of each other. I'm so depressed, I don't know what to think. We just want to have baby #1.

Massive :hugs:

Im so sorry for you hun - sending all the love in the world xxxx

Omg futurephotos :( Iam so so sorry this
Must be heartbreaking :( do they not recc prost cream or baby asprin this seems to help reoccurring mc:( so so sorry

Oh no, I am so sorry. I could be in the same boat. :-( Back at Doctors tomorrow to have more bloods. Sending all my love and sympathies HUGS

I am soooo sorry to hear about this! Any information as to if this was also a chemical problem?

well ladies, I got to see the Dr. today and the good news is that after I wait out this next cycle so that my period resumes again, then I'll be giving progesterone a try!

i am sorry for ur loss i had my first loss with my first at the beginning of June and it was the hardest thing i have ever dealt with. I know your pain. I got my first period last week and it was the hardest thing to had to go thur. we arent sure if we are going to try again or what we are going to do, I hope things start looking up for you.

Thanks ladies!
DH and I also decided to not use prevention this cycle - so we're not really "waiting" like the Dr. recommended. We decided if we get pg right away without a period in between we're ok with that. Nothing worse can happen than what has already happened twice and as usual the chances to MC are 50/50. So we're just going for it and hoping it will go well. If I don't get pg this cycle, then next cycle I'm starting progesterone and I'm hopeful for that to help too.

I found the girls who all waited a months got pregnant Before me as I was trying to hard. When I got a huge heavy period I took loads of soy and got pregnant I took baby aspirin to prevent another mc and plenty of water and pretnatals I hope this helps u ladies x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->