1st scan 7th Jan for viability following bleeding

Been following you around these boards checking up on you Fandabby, so happy to hear you've got a healthy heartbeat in there! Wishing you all the best this pregnancy!

Been following you around these boards checking up on you Fandabby, so happy to hear you've got a healthy heartbeat in there! Wishing you all the best this pregnancy!

Thanks so much ttcinseattle. We were on tender hooks again but so far looking good.

Trying to slow down as I'm known for going at it non stop.

How's your pregnancy going? Have you managed to get a scan yet?

Wishing you also a healthy happy pregnancy.

:flower:

Fandabby congratulations, I'm so pleased your reassurance scan went well and baby is ok.

I've just had a mmc and I wondered if I could ask a question..... Hope you don't mind. Did you ovulate while still bleeding? Were you tracking ovulation by opks or anything, or had you just resumed dtd in the hope you'd catch? Sorry if that's a bit personal, it's just I'd like to try again asap and looking for advice xx

Fandabby congratulations, I'm so pleased your reassurance scan went well and baby is ok.

I've just had a mmc and I wondered if I could ask a question..... Hope you don't mind. Did you ovulate while still bleeding? Were you tracking ovulation by opks or anything, or had you just resumed dtd in the hope you'd catch? Sorry if that's a bit personal, it's just I'd like to try again asap and looking for advice xx

Firstly, so sorry for your MMC, not a pleasant experience and thanks for congratulations.

Of course I don't mind you asking questions. My MMC was different from the usual I think. I was told when I was 8+5 that there was no heartbeat. I waited to pass naturally. I started to heavily bleed and tonnes of clots and contractions believe it or not at the 10 week mark. I bled a heavy loss for 7 weeks straight without stopping. My body was still testing positive with pregnancy up until 3 days before my bleeding stopped. I passed more grey material at week 5.5 then another 1.5 weeks to clear the rest out. I guess I was lucky I didn't get infected. Whilst I was going through this at around 5.5 weeks I thought I would restart my persona monitor which is what we use for contraception but it gives you an indicator of ovulation. I got my positive on ovulation with persona on Day 8 after the bleeding had finished. I backed this up with peeing on ovulation sticks and it was a positive too. We started sex as soon as my bleeding stopped and did every other day and then stopped when I got my first positive on ovulation. Bingo we caught. Very lucky. I did take a lot of supplements though at the start of my miscarriage for egg health, fertility and think this would have helped. Also hubby took his for his sperm quality and motility.

I wish you every success with your journey and hope it's sooner than later.

Thanks fandabby. I assumed it was more likely that I'd ov once bleeding had stopped. It's already light believe it or not and the actual miscarriage only happened last night so fingers crossed.

I know I'd be super lucky to catch first month after but still will give it a go! I'm glad it happened for you. Xx

Thanks fandabby. I assumed it was more likely that I'd ov once bleeding had stopped. It's already light believe it or not and the actual miscarriage only happened last night so fingers crossed.

I know I'd be super lucky to catch first month after but still will give it a go! I'm glad it happened for you. Xx

Good luck catching your egg. Just remember to drink plenty of water to stay hydrated. Being dehydrated interferes so I have read somewhere.. Keep us posted how you get on.
:dust:

Yay, so glad to hear everything is looking well!

Yay, so glad to hear everything is looking well!

Thanks Eris. Was a good scan and showed baby doing fine.

I have started pink spotting again tonight and I'll now be 7+5. I had strong cramping this afternoon so I guess that had something to do with the now spotting. I'm hoping it will go away and not bleed like Christmas week. :shrug:

Fed up with it and don't want to stress anymore but easier said than done.

The coming days will tell.

Hope your pregnancy is going well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"