1st sono

Bebica

Reaction score
Had 1st sonogram today...vaginal one.It was maybe not even 5 min,they didn't say anything except showed me the baby,heartbeat and looked for my ovaries...It's almost 7 weeks(2 days shy of 7) and then lady just said it looks ok for now,come in in may(it'll be 12 weeks then) to have another one. I mean-was that it? Was something wrong so she was just done so fast..or would she say anything...I asked here if everyghing is on it's place and she said-yes...So,should I be worried????
Also-did any of you feel funny after vaginal sono? Cramps or back pains?
Maybe I am imagining things,but my back and sides hurt from sleeping on them...

I know,maybe I sound stupid,but where I am techs don't tell you anything...so I am used to more speach about ultrasound...but this was so brief,that it may makes you think I'll have actual MD tell me...That's why I asked you...maybe wherever you are techs are allowed to tell you when they see something that is not kinda ok...I hope they'd say something even though only the doctor is allowed to say it and I am going to see one in 4 weeks....

For that early it is pretty normal I think. I think somewhere I read that in the states the techs aren't really allowed to say anything, they aren't even supposed to tell the sex apparently :hugs: I know that this first part of pregnancy is so stressful and kinda boring at times

Sounds about right, that's all they did for me as well. Congrats that's great news:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->