2 1/2 year development check!

lcside

Mummy to Erin
Reaction score
I've got Erin's 2 and 1/2 year development check next Monday - I was just wondering what sort of things they will check!! Thanks. xx

I can't believe Patrick is 1 already!

At my son's they tried to get him to follow instructions, asked him some questions about some pictures. Got him to do some motor skill things. Tbh though, I think mine was pretty full on! It felt like a test but other people seem to have less full-on checks! :hugs: oh and they check height and weight too!

I can't believe Patrick is 1 already!

At my son's they tried to get him to follow instructions, asked him some questions about some pictures. Got him to do some motor skill things. Tbh though, I think mine was pretty full on! It felt like a test but other people seem to have less full-on checks! :hugs: oh and they check height and weight too!

I know the year has gone so quickly - i can't believe that this time last year I was actually giving birth - its mad!!

Thank you for that advice, its really helpful. Hopefully she will be ok, she is very good with the physical side of things, but think she is a bit slower developing with the speaking in sentences. xx

The speech was the one thing the HV wasn't happy with at LO's check. She saw him again after 3 months and was satisfied that he'd made sufficient progress :dohh: He's only really starting to form sentences now and they can be really disjointed and random!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->