2 and a half days of +opk's!!

shepl923

TTC Number 2!
Reaction score
Hi Guys

I was due to ovulate on Friday (according to my cycle) so i have been using opk's from wed last week. I was getting very faint lines until sat morning when i finally got a strong positive! I tested again sat afternoon, twice on Sun and twice again today and they have all been positive!!

This is my 8th month of ttc and the whole time i have only managed to get 1 other positive on an opk and that turned negative again 6 hours later!!

We have been :sex: every other day since the beg of last week and everyday since i got the first positive test because even though im confused, i dont want to miss our chance!!

I was just looking for a bit of advice, i didnt know if this ment that i have ovulated, if my body is trying to or something else?? And also, does it mean that i havent even ovulated the past 8 months because i havent got a positive test??

Thanks in advance ladies!!

XXX

Seems to me like you have O'd. I know usually I get about 2-3 days of +opk but this month was only one day of really dark one. Might have been that it just didnt put out enough hormone to get caught by the OPK. Sorry I couldnt be of more help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->