2 and a half stone by Christmas

oh nice wee place! I used to live in Crieff but im over in Fife now, It's just odd feeling like im in someone elses body!
Only thing is now im stressing so much that somethings going to happen to Soph (stupidly looked up SIDS) that im making myself ill.. least my weights going down but not in a good way!!! I sit crying holding her worrying somethings going to happen! :(

Its normal to worry about our babies........the chances of anything happening are very slim. Have you talked to your OH about it?

I know about the trapped in someone elses body. Its my thighs when i look at them in the mirror i cant believe that they are mine. OH tells me that they are fine but i know what i see in the mirror

He works away he's normally due home today but he's working a few extra days. I think being on my own and no going out alot is whats making me feel so low and paranoid!

i know what you mean, i asked my DH if i looked fat he said "no not fat, just different!" lol i didnt take that comment well lol

4lbs in your first week is fantastic though! :happydance: I lost 3lbs last week and only 1lb this week but its so true if you stop eating you stop loosing weight!! I was eating well last week and lost that weight then dropped my calorie intake riigghhhhttt down and lost 1lb! So more healthy munchies for me this week!
Do you have a set weigh in day now? mine is a Thursday

xx

oh nice wee place! I used to live in Crieff but im over in Fife now, It's just odd feeling like im in someone elses body!
Only thing is now im stressing so much that somethings going to happen to Soph (stupidly looked up SIDS) that im making myself ill.. least my weights going down but not in a good way!!! I sit crying holding her worrying somethings going to happen! :(

Its normal to worry about our babies........the chances of anything happening are very slim. Have you talked to your OH about it?

I know about the trapped in someone elses body. Its my thighs when i look at them in the mirror i cant believe that they are mine. OH tells me that they are fine but i know what i see in the mirror

He works away he's normally due home today but he's working a few extra days. I think being on my own and no going out alot is whats making me feel so low and paranoid!

i know what you mean, i asked my DH if i looked fat he said "no not fat, just different!" lol i didnt take that comment well lol

4lbs in your first week is fantastic though! :happydance: I lost 3lbs last week and only 1lb this week but its so true if you stop eating you stop loosing weight!! I was eating well last week and lost that weight then dropped my calorie intake riigghhhhttt down and lost 1lb! So more healthy munchies for me this week!
Do you have a set weigh in day now? mine is a Thursday

xx

Yeah been on your own does drive you insane sometimes, gives you time to think and boy dont we think haha!!!!
I try and get out for a wee walk every day and i am lucky that my OH comes home every night but even that can be a bad thing!! lol

My day is a Friday, not got scales in the house as OH took them to work so must get them.
Its easy for the calorie intake to drop down sometimes if your rushing about looking after the baby you forget to eat.
Yesterday i didnt have mearly enough to eat and by tea time was all dizzy and feeling sick.

Well todays been a bit crap.........started off good with the usual morning exercises, Brekkie was Bran Flakes and a banana, Lunch i had out as my mum came to visit really wanted steak pie but instead i had a tuna sandwich and half a bowl of lentil soup.
DD had a family pack of minsterals they have ben opened in the cupboard all week and i have resisted until today.......i had 10!!!!!!!!!!

Feel crap for eating them but hey ho a little bit of what you fancy does you no harm.

Dinner tonight will be toast and scrambled egg me thinks as OH is away. On the plus side i have walked for about an hour today.

10 wont do any harm hun! i ate a WHOLE bag last week and still managed to loose 3lbs lol just remember everything in moderation and 10 is fine! :D

my OH is away too and i had poached egg on toast! how funny hehe xx

10 wont do any harm hun! i ate a WHOLE bag last week and still managed to loose 3lbs lol just remember everything in moderation and 10 is fine! :D

my OH is away too and i had poached egg on toast! how funny hehe xx

I was gonna do poached but went for scrambled........love my poached eggs all nice and gooey in the middle, really missed my runny eggs when i was preg
nant.

Well i weighed myself today and wait for it i have lost 6lbs............i am so happy.

So far today to eat i have had some Rice Krispies for Brekkie, Lunch was half a BLT sandwich and a small apple.
As a wee treat for losing 6lbs i had a pancake and a thin layer of butter with my coffee this afternoon.
Dinner tonight will be a salmon fillet marinated in chilli/garlic with new pototoes and veg.

Havent been so good on the exercise front today as spent the morning at the hospital with Alex getting him checked over by the local pedatric doctor.

My goal for next wk is to get on to amazon and order a fitness dvd (asda didnt have any) and get DD/OH to show me how to work wii fit.

I now aim to lose at least 1lb every week.

Well done you!!! thats 10lbs youve lost.. thats the weight of a large baby!!! Well done!! 1lb a week pah!
Is everything ok with Alex? xx

Yeah everythings fine with Alex just he was never give his newborn discharge so had to go to Perth today and get it done lol

oh i see, my sis in law loved Perth maternity she stayed in for 4 days even though she had a normal birth with no complications lol she didnt wanna leave!!

xx

I had Alex in Ninewells but got most of my care in Perth and they are a really lovely bunch of ladies, can see why your SIL wouldnt want to leave lol

Well todays update, brekkie was bran flakes, lunch was a roast beef sandwich, half a small bowl of lentil soup and an apple, dinner was chicken and veg stir fry with noodles.

Have had also in between meals, one rice krispies bar, 1 small shortcake biscuit and 2 small pancakes, so not the best of days today, as really didnt need the inbetween meal snacking.

Exercise wise had a 30min walk this am and this afternoon we went to see the local highland games, so walked for about another hour.

Must do better tomorrow............On the plus side OH has noticed a difference, my love handles are smaller............and i am just slightly fat haha hes not known for his way with words.

Well todays been a good day,

Brekkie/Lunch was combined 2 slices of toast, 3 grilled bits of bacon (fat trimmed) one scrambled egg and 1 grilled tomato.
Then i had nothing till Dinner which was New Tatties, Sugar Snap Peas, Baby Corn and a chicken breast wrapped in a slice of bacon stuffed with a small amount of mozerella cheese.

Had a walk this afternoon with the pram for about 20mins and once my Dinner has settle i am going to do 20mins brisk walking on the treadmill at an incline of 5.

Well todays been crap..........Didnt have brekkie which was a bad move.......Lunchtime i had a bolied egg and one slice of multi seeded toast, a low fat yoghurt and an apple. Mid afternoon i had a rice krispies bar. Dinner was a chicken breast with tomato and basil sauce served with a mexician style rice and some veg.

But then i had a packet of Hula Hoops, and 2 oreo biscuits think my period must be due as i always crave crap just before it and today i have been craving crap.

On the plus side Alex and i had a lovely walk for about an hour this morning.

Roll on tomorrow...............new day.........no crap

Well todays been yet another busy day, just a quick update

Brekkie/ didnt get till late on was a cereal bar, 2 apples n some grapes
Lunch roast beef sandwich and a packet of mini rivittas

Dinner will be a chicken salad

Another good day today, Brekkie was a banana, lunch was a small chicken breast with some of last nights left over salad, a low fat yoghurt. Mid afternoon i had an apple and a packet of mini rivita.
Dinner was A salmon Fillet served with homemade tattie wedges, sugar snap peas and baby corn.

Managed an hours brisk walking with Alex in the pram.

Well another good day, Brekkie was a banana and an apple, Lunch was a roast beef roll, Dinner was Baked Tattie, corn on the cob and a small sirlion steak.
In between meals i had 2 small pancakes with a thin spreading of butter.

Be interesting to see how much i weigh tomorrow xx

Weighed myself this morning and this week i have lost 3lbs so in total thats 9lbs lost.
I am really happy and makes cutting out crap worth it.

Aw thats fantastic hunny well done!!!! :happydance: making it all worth while eh!| well done! xxx

Today was another good day, brekkie was a banana and apple. Lunch was a chicken and salad sandwich and a packet of mini rivitas.
Dinner was homemade spag bol with salad and 2 small garlic doughballs.
Did have one oreo biscuit this afternoon with my coffee.

Managed a 40 min brisk walk this morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->