2 and a half stone by Christmas

well done hun 9lb, great start! great that your oh can notice a difference

LOL yeah he says my love handles are smaller.......cheeky bugger lol

Well todays been not bad, Brekkie was a banana and a slice of toast, mid morning i had a pack of mini rivittas.
My mum and aunt were down today so we went out for lunch i gave into temptation and had Steak Pie with new potatoes and carrots.
Dinner was a chicken and veg stir fry with noodles i had a really small portion due to having a large lunch.

BUT i have just sat and eaten 2 triple chocolate chip cookies arghhhhh lol Hey ho tomorrow is a new day and a little bit of what you fancy does you no harm xx

Well another good day today, Brekkie/Lunch was 3 slices of grilled bacon, small portion of scrambled eggs, and 3 cherry tomatoes grilled.

Dinner was new tatties, chicken breast with leeks.

Havent done any exercise unless you count walking round the shops lol oh and had a starbucks Latte yum

starbucks is a killer isnt it! i cant resist everytime i walk by! its an addiction :)

Starbucks- i could sit in one all day just drinking yummy coffee and people watching!!!

Todays been good again brekkie was a banana/apple
Lunch was a BLT sandwich
Dinner was Pork Lion Steak/new tatties/mini trees followed by a yummy cookie

Alex and i walked for an hour this morning which was brill. Beginning to see a difference now

Another good day brekkie was a banana and an apple
Lunch was lentil soup and a roast beef sandwich
Dinner was a salmon fillet marinated in chilli and lime served with baby corn and salad.

Had a walk for about 45mins so will be doing 30mins on the treadmill once dinner has settled xx

I am away at the wkend staying with Ohs family so going to be a challenge to stick to the diet lol

Just a quick update,
Brekkie was a banana
Lunch was 2 pittas filled with salad and roast beef followed by a fun size pack of maltesers.
Dinner will be homemade chilli and homemade wedges with a sprinkling of chhese

And i will do 30min on treadmill later x

Well another good day today, Brekkie i didnt have as forgot. Lunch was 2 pittas filled with salad and ham. A fun size pack of maltesers as a teat.
Dinner was baked tattie and veg ratatou god i cant even spell what dinner was haha

Have you tried the website: Sparkpeople.com ? It is a great way to track your calories and exercise along with how much you should be eating/working out to attain your goal weight in a healthy time. It has really helped me with my weight loss. It also has recipes and exercise to try that can help with variety.

Have you tried the website: Sparkpeople.com ? It is a great way to track your calories and exercise along with how much you should be eating/working out to attain your goal weight in a healthy time. It has really helped me with my weight loss. It also has recipes and exercise to try that can help with variety.

Thanks very much for that, will check it out but sounds good. xx

Another friday and another weigh in, this week i have lost 2lbs which again is briliant, my period is due so was really surprised to find i had lost this week.

I am away this weekend to see my partners Granny and we are all off to his Aunts for Sunday Lunch. I am going to enjoy my wkend away and not worry about calories or diets.

xxx

Okies so far so good with the weekend away, havent eaten too much but did have a small scoop of ice cream and a fruit scone today (yummy). hey ho whats a wkend off..........lol

Back from my wkend away.............sat went well but today the diet went right out the window.......chicken fried rice from the chinese for dinner tonight and a sunday lunch haha. Oh well Monday tomorrow onwards and upwards lol

Well today was a good day, mid morning had a fruit scone, lunch was a chicken sandwich, and dinner was salmon fillet, new tatties and sugar snap peas. Also had an apple and some grapes.

Went jogging on the treadmill tonight managed 15mins which was brill as not jogged/run in 11 months xx

Todays been okish.......brekkie was a strawberry smoothie, lunch was chciken noodle soup with a chicken sandwich,
Mid afternoon 2 small pancakes and a pk of mini rivittas.

Dinner was burned......so had some toast and a few chips then a yoghurt.

Managed a 30min brisk walk this am but didnt go on the treadmill tonight as couldnt be assed lol

hiya, well done on another 2lb and managing 15mins on the treadmill.
i really want a fruit scone now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->