#2 being born around the same time as #1?

babyfeva

Reaction score
How do you guys feel about having 2 kids born around the same time?

I have a 13 month old son that was born on Nov 28. Since I'm TTC #2 there's a possibility that I could have my second born about the same time.

I don't have that experience as a parent but my younger brother's birthday is exactly a week after mine and my mom was actually a few days late with him. It was never a big deal at all from a kid's point of view. We each had our own celebrations and people gave us separate gifts and I actually have always liked it since it makes it very easy for me to remember his birthday :) Hopefully that gives you one point of view to consider!

I was born on my brothers birthday. Was kind of fun sharing the day with him.

My two girls are December kids-makes for an expensive Xmas period.

We won't be TTC in time for a third December baby.

If you can afford two birthdays around the same time, I'd not let it stop you :)

My son was born on December 1st and my daughter December 6th! My husband is on December 4th its known as the birthday week in our house and just spells financial ruin!!!! Great fun tho x

My dd is dec. 9th and my son was a week late and came dec.18th , I love it, I hope number three will be a dec. baby as well.

I was worried about that also. My daughter was born November 15th, but to be honest. At this point, I don't really care if I will be due on her birthday, I just want it to happen already! I'm tired of waiting and will NOT be picky! :(

I'm Jan 20th and my older sister is Jan 22nd. Never been a problem with us growing up! It wouldn't put me off TTC at a similar time :)

My DD was born oct 7 2000. DS was born oct 6 2010. They're almost exactly 10 years apart. My DD says he was her best birthday present :)

Thanks for your input everyone! I guess I was thinking too much about the holidays and birthdays all about the same time. It will be a blessing whenever I have my next baby.

Ok my mom had 7 kids my birthday and my older bro birthday same day my sister and 1 of my other brother 1 day apart my other sister and brother 20 days apart same month lol by last brother we call him the odd ball he's the only one in a month of his own :) it never bothered us we celebrate togetherdespite the age difference between my older brother and myself it'seasy to rremember all of there birthdays :)

My boys birthdays are 5 days apart. Ds2 was actually due the day before ds1's birthday but was 6 days late. It's not been a problem at all and in fact we have just decided to ttc number 3 and we aren't worrying about when the baby would be due. It could have been another September baby if AF hadn't decided to visit! Lol

I will be missing out at least one month TTC so I don't have two Christmas babies. DD was born on December 17th and that is just far enough away from Christmas for us. She was due on December 3rd so I never thought I would have a baby so close to Christmas. It makes December fun but extremely expensive. I did want a Christmas baby but one is plenty :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->