2 day period floowed by brown discharge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panda9

Reaction score
Ok so i got my period 5 tues and tues and wed i had reasonably normal period but by thursday it was just a ten cent circle of blood same with today and usually my third and forth day of period i still filled up half a pad or so... I am on BC and have been for 3 years this cycle i forgot 2 pills in a row after my last period then i missed 2 more in the rest of the cycle and i took several late. My bf and i have sex almost everyday and never use a condom

I did some reasearch and decidual bleeding came up which skmething that effect 30% of women it is when ur horomones are all out of wack and it cause bleeding around the time you get ur period. I know its probably unlikely but i would like to know if any of you girls have been effected by decidual bleeding and wether u think if i am expeirencing this.

This will probably get closed but the only way to know is to go to the doctors or take a home test, the pill is most likely to fail if you miss some at the start or end of the pack. GL x

Thread closed per forum rules and TOS:

Teen pregnancy is for PREGNANCY ONLY and is not to be used by females who are wondering if they are pregnant, trying to conceive, waiting to try or for question such as "am I/could I be pregnant" "I want a baby" etc. These threads will be closed/removed with no notice and members account will be reviewed by admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"