• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2 day period?

Emmajanemc

Reaction score
Hi guys, I was getting really bad cramps for two days and my breasts have been super tender and sore, on Saturday I came on but it only lasted two days it wasn't heavy but wasn't light either just normal but it completed stopped the second day at night, I had a bath and that was it gone?? Since iv had really bad headaches and lower back pain, I'm usually on my period for 5 days and it's been that way forever so it's really unusual for me iv been on antibiotics for the past two weeks while on my combined pill but my doctor said if shouldn't interfere with my contraception.. What do you think? Thanks hope to hear from someone:)

Are you on BC? If you are on BCP can shorten a period to almost nothing.. something similar happened to me recently...normally i have 5-6 day periods and the last 3 cycles were 4 days...but last cycle lasted 37 days which was highly unusual for me...sometimes periods just do that

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->