2 day wait...

missy123

Reaction score
Anyone due af the weekend??
Any symptoms?still no period cramps for me which is weird just some lower back pain

Not me I'm on CD5.. However I wanted to wish you luck and lots of baby dust. X

Hello there :)

I'm due for AF this weekend.
I've had so many symptoms.

started off with couple nights where I couldn't sleep. I'd wake up every 40 minutes, it was insane.
Then I started being awfully tired. Waking up at 9-10am and in bed by 7pm which is so weird for me. And I'd sleep straight through.
Then the dreams started. Had dreams about having a :bfp: and having a boy (OMG). That's still happening today. Back aches also kicked in. I had an increase in EWCM, still a little bit now.

About a week ago the nausea kicked in. Majority of the day I get it but its on and off. Also the headaches have kicked in, on and off as well.
Last few days I have been cramping and feeling uncomfortable in my lower abdomen. And on the sides. I've also been gassy.

I tested at 11dpo but a BFN. Not counting myself out until AF shows.

Good luck!
:dust:

started off with couple nights where I couldn't sleep. I'd wake up every 40 minutes, it was insane.
Then I started being awfully tired. Waking up at 9-10am and in bed by 7pm which is so weird for me. And I'd sleep straight through.
Then the dreams started. Had dreams about having a :bfp: and having a boy (OMG). That's still happening today. Back aches also kicked in. I had an increase in EWCM, still a little bit now.

About a week ago the nausea kicked in. Majority of the day I get it but its on and off. Also the headaches have kicked in, on and off as well.
Last few days I have been cramping and feeling uncomfortable in my lower abdomen. And on the sides. I've also been gassy.

Good luck!

I could have wrote that myself!! I never knew it until i googled it but I have been having night sweats that have kept me awake all night and they are a good sign,have had lots of cm today when i wiped I thought AF had come there was that much(sorry tmi)
best of luck and keep me posted xxx:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Me! Me! Me! I'm due on Monday/Tuesday but tbh af could show any time from now really, so on constant knicker watch :) I'm on cycle 2 of ttc #2 and tbh I'm not feeling pregnant but as they say, you're not out til you're out!! And I know I only has pms symptoms last time so didn't feel pregnant when I had my dd. I just felt from o time that we hadn't done it this month so have low expectations. Are you guys going to test before af? I did last month (as I was convinced I was pg) and it was horrible to see that lonely single line on the test :-( so think I'm just going to wait it out for the witch to show up. Wishing you guys lots of luck!!! Xx

Me! Me! Me! I'm due on Monday/Tuesday but tbh af could show any time from now really, so on constant knicker watch :) I'm on cycle 2 of ttc #2 and tbh I'm not feeling pregnant but as they say, you're not out til you're out!! And I know I only has pms symptoms last time so didn't feel pregnant when I had my dd. I just felt from o time that we hadn't done it this month so have low expectations. Are you guys going to test before af? I did last month (as I was convinced I was pg) and it was horrible to see that lonely single line on the test :-( so think I'm just going to wait it out for the witch to show up. Wishing you guys lots of luck!!! Xx

Im not testing until im late :) af is due on Monday but i ovulated on a Saturday so im expecting it at any moment

Any sign missy 123? Hope the witch has stayed away and you get a nice shiny bfp instead! I've been feeling quite despondent today, no reason, I just feel that dread of knowing my period is going to turn up, it's so horrible isn't it!!! No matter how much you try and make yourself not get your hopes up its still so gutting when af does arrive. So just trying to prepare myself i guess. Anyway I really really hope she stays away for you guys! Xx

:-( well you know what they say - you're not out til you're out! Hope the beeeatch stays away for you xx

Good luck!

I could have wrote that myself!! I never knew it until i googled it but I have been having night sweats that have kept me awake all night and they are a good sign,have had lots of cm today when i wiped I thought AF had come there was that much(sorry tmi)
best of luck and keep me posted xxx:happydance::happydance::happydance:

I hope AF hasn't showed for you yet!
Mine still hasn't showed and it's due today. Hoping it just stays away.
My boobs haven't started hurting now also.
Last month before AF, I had sore boobs but they were sore about a week before, not just a day before. So hoping this is a sign! Still have all my other symptoms too. Especially the nausea.

DH thinks everything is falling into place for us so he hopes I am pregnant too.
He's starting a new job on Monday, were planning to move out and everything seems to be going well.

But if AF does show up, it's alright. Sure it's sad and makes you feel down but it'll happen when it's suppose to.

Good luck!!!!

I'm out too, evil witch showed up yesterday morning :-( so onto September for me too! How are you feeling? I was ok with it yesterday and certainly enjoyed some drinks last night but today I just feel ughhhhhh another month of waiting and symptom spotting and it just feels like an uphill struggle today tbh!!!! Hugs anyway xxxx

Still waiting for AF to show.
Sorry about her showing up for you ladies!
Good luck for September.
Keeping me fingers crossed and sending baby dust your way!

Still waiting for AF to show.
Sorry about her showing up for you ladies!
Good luck for September.
Keeping me fingers crossed and sending baby dust your way!

When you gonna test???

Im feeling ok..hubby is away in September the week i ovulate so im waiting on October to hurry up :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->