2 Days From 39 Weeks

Baby_Boy_Hope

Reaction score
Monday I will be 39 weeks and I just can't take this any longer. I am 10 days from my due date and I feel as if I am not going to have my son by then. I just get this strange feeling that I am going to have to be induced and I don't want that. I feel as though I have tried everything and I am trying to avoid castor oil because of the dangers I here about it, but I feel as though I am getting desperate. I can barely get to sleep at night from the aches and pains, i'm bigger than I was with my last pregnancies, i'm uncomfortable and I just want this to be over. I went into the hospital for early labor twice and now that it's ok for him to come out it's like he isn't even trying to. Everytime I go to the bathroom or have a contraction I'm looking for things to be steady but they never are. I heard that walking with one foot on the curb and one on the sidewalk could possibly help but at this point i'm feeling totally discouraged and frustrated and i just want this over with. I don't know what else I can do!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->