2 days late and high cervix?

Dtrisha

Reaction score
So as of today I am 2 days late and I am never late. My cervix is really high and my digi said no yesterday. Also took a test the day AF was supposed to arrive and that was also negative. Do you think I could still be pregnant? I have read stories about people getting BFP's later but my last pregnancy I knew at 10dpo. I don't have much hope.

Yes, I think you can still be pregnant. Digital tests usually require a higher HCG. Do you have any early responses or wondfo's.

My cervix goes low then high again and actually soft as my period is just about to arrive.

I'd wait a couple more days. You could have ovulated later than you thought. Lots of luck =)

This was my test today

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 23
Another one

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 21
I see that line clear as day! I think you could well be pregnant!

Taking another one tomorrow. Everyone is saying the same thing :) I hope it's darker tomorrow

Taking another one tomorrow. Everyone is saying the same thing :) I hope it's darker tomorrow

I hope it is darker tomorrow as well. Have you had any issues with low progesterone in the past?

Not that I know of. How would I know?

Recurrent chemical pregnancies and miscarriages are ways to know. A short luteal phase. Another way is bad PMS like mood swings, being emotional, cravings, etc. Dr's. can do tests also. I am a natural type of woman myself. I don't go to the doctor for much of anything anymore because of them giving me incorrect information and not helping at all.

If you have any of the listed symptoms, I would look into natural progesterone cream. You can pick it up from health food stores. There are a lot of articles online about how to use it to sustain a pregnancy etc.

You could have implanted late and that could be the reason the test line is so light on your BFP. However, it could be that light because of low progesterone. I use the Emerita ProGest. It is made from Yams. It has really helped me out a lot.

Not sure if I am pregnant as I was not trying but I am in the 2ww. Only BD'd one time lol

ETA: Every time I felt like I was pregnant I would not get a BFP until days after my missed period. And they were squinters most of the time. I would have maybe one decent second line. Then a few days later they were negative and my period came. It was all due to low progesterone.

Well I had a ectopic. But no chemical or miscarriages. I hope I don't. I don't think I'm a very emotional person either lol. Can they check that with a blood test?

Well I had a ectopic. But no chemical or miscarriages. I hope I don't. I don't think I'm a very emotional person either lol. Can they check that with a blood test?

Great! Yes, they can. I added that to my post after I posted it lol. So glad to hear you have not experienced any of those things I listed.Sounds like the baby may have implanted later. Keep me updated on your next test!

Is the line clear and pink in person?

It's so hard to tell vi can tell there's a line. Just not sure about color. My bb's started to hurt today so hoping it's a good sign.

It's so hard to tell vi can tell there's a line. Just not sure about color. My bb's started to hurt today so hoping it's a good sign.

Seems like that would be a good sign since it is after AF due date :happydance::happydance::happydance:

did you test again? i good way to see it is to take a picture and change the color settings so the photo is like a negative.

Super- yeah I have like 3 times and turned negative. Not sure there is anything though. Ugh idk

Negative version

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh