2 days post-op, ttc #1

buttonbaby

Reaction score
I had surgery 2 days ago, laparoscopy to remove a cyst on my right ovary. While I was under my dr also did a hysteroscopy to look inside my uterus, and chromatubation to ensure my tubes were still good. She also found a lot of endometriosis, which she proceeded to remove, and got all of it (I hope). What sucks is that I am due to ovulate on Friday, which will be exactly one week after surgery. I'm going to try to bd a few times this week, but I'm still recovering. I'm hopefully going to work tomorrow. Still sore and walking really slow, but I don't want to miss out this month. Anyone else go through this surgery and conceive shortly after?

Hi. I haven't had the same experience as you. But I did have a laparoscopy last Aug as they suspected an ectopic pregnancy, thankfully it wasn't, but the miscarriage took 4 months to complete! After the surgery it took me almost a week to feel back to normal, and it was only exploratory. If you feel up to other I would bd,I would be the same, I don't want to miss any opportunity!

I have been ttc for 3 months now, I already have a child but I still worry something might be wrong.

Hopefully now you've had that procedure it will be a breeze to get your bfp. Good luck

Thanks tootyfruity! I'm sorry your mc was such a process. here's hoping for us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->