2 DPO anyone? Impatient already this cycle!

Ltweety

Reaction score
So I o'd on Wednesday-1/6 and am in the dreaded 2ww...but I'm feeling hopeful this month. It marks one year since my first loss so maybe it will come full circle and be the bfp of my rainbow baby :) Anyone else want to join in and share for a couple weeks together?

Symptom spotters, worriers, neurotics, optimists, and even pessimists welcome :flower:

Happy Friday ladies!

Yes me!! I thought I ovulate yesterday but ff says I ovulated on cd13 which is the day of my pos opk! Not complaining coz it puts me a day in front :)

I will join as well! I am 4 DPO and AF is due on the 18th. Sorry to hear of your loss, I hope this is the month for you!

So funny, same thing happened to me. I was expecting to O around 14 or 15, got my positive opk on 13 and then bam, temp spike next day! Good thing we BD'd. we did another round last night on CD 14 just for good measure.

Used preseed and just started my progesterone cream for post O. I'm also starting a regimen of baby aspirin this cycle.

Anything different or new this time for you ladies?

Hey ladies due to ov tomorrow it's good to see some familiar names. Hope this is our month!

AF is due in 9 days and I'm ok with it if she shows up. I am already thinking about what to try differently next month and excited try again. Better to look forward to another cycle and prepare than to drop everything and anticipate a N or P. An N could be devastating if you do that, no? Well, if it happens it will be a great surprise! But I'm not going to let my happiness depend on it.

The only thing I did different this cycle is took a what happens with happen approach. I didn't track O at all and we just BD as much as we felt like. It was getting to stressful tracking everything and making sure we BD at the perfect time and then obsessing over the TWW... I normally check my CP and CM every day but this cycle I haven't checked it at all. Hoping the more relaxed approach does the trick.

I O'd on the 6th as well with AF due on the 21st! I'll join you ladies :)

Have any of y'all heard odor looked into the PregPrep kit?

I believe I ov'd the 4th the latest (although my last green day on my app was the 5th?) I get a little crampy when I ov...
We dtd on new years (and a few days before that a couple times but those swimmers would be long gone)... I have been soooo freaking tired... exhausted. Eyes burning tired. I think I am getting a couple other symptoms too but we'll see! Ahhh!

Hi!
I believe I'm 4dpo, I just started charting so not too sure. I had a temp rise before I saw a positive opk, so I don't know. Good Luck to all!

I'm 24 years old. My last period was 12/19/2015. My period for the past year has always been irregular but has never gone past 20 days. I was late taking the pill a couple days since my last period and based off of what I've researched my ovulation would have been around 12/25/2015 which ironically was when I last had unprotected sex (not knowing when I ovulate). My breasts seem bigger to me and were pretty sore for a few days around New Years. My nipples seem to be bigger but haven't changed color and my nipples are sensitive all the time lately and are harder more often than not. I've had some abdominal cramping as well. I haven't ever been one to have cramping or tender breasts when PMS hits. I usually only get a sore back. In addition, I've been checking my cervix for the past week and for 4 days it was almost too high to touch and so I couldn't tell if it was soft, hard, open or closed. Today it dropped to about medium and is soft and feels open to me. I've never had children and my fiancé and I aren't trying right now (want to wait till after the wedding). I read that the cervix is generally closed if pregnant and is generally only open when menstrating and when ovulating and is only soft when ovulating or pregnant. I should have started my period today and didn't. I took a pregnancy test today and it was negative. I'm not sure what to think. I've read a few comments about how long it took to get a positive result. I'm just trying to get thoughts on the situation. Any and all comments are welcome. Thank you!

Got my crosshairs this morning! I'm dog tired, but I haven't slept enough over the past week or so and I think it's starting to catch up with me now :(

Just had this weird sharp twinge right behind my belly button that I can only describe as the "pulling" sensation people have talked about being a early sign. Never felt that before in the TWW. Still feeling very nauseous and lightheaded and having some cramps. I am actually feeling very optimistic this month! Went and bought 5 .88 tests from Walmart. Took one tonight just cuz I was feeling so crappy and it was BFN but I expected that lol.

Dinky-We're both 5dpo today! I did some looking back and last time I was PG I had swollen bbs early on--I have them now. Plus my temps are higher than average post o temps for me. I sometimes peak at these numbers, but never steadily stay at them...except the month I was pregnant last time!
These were my other symptoms last time, thought it would be fun to compare...
6 dpo-lots of creamy cm, swollen bbs
7 dpo swollen bbs
8 dpo very swollen bbs, low grade cramps-another temp spike
9 dpo road map veins started to appear on arm and breast-more elevated temps
10 dpo tender bbs and swollen, lots of cm, dull continuous cramps-more elevated temps
11 dpo more of the same negative hpt-elevated temps
12 dpo more of the same negative hpt-elevated temps
13 dpo POSITIVE

Welcome everyone else! Will test first on 1/19 13dpo since I got a positive last time on 13dpo.

My tummy muscles are still feeling tight and sore. Had the sharp poking sensation behind my belly button again. BBs are starting to get a little sore and I feel like I have to pee every 30 minutes but am also drinking a lot more as seem to have cotton mouth all the time. Still fighting with insomnia. Had this nasty bloody/metallic taste in the back of my mouth since last night as well. Negative HPT this morning with SMU but I am only 7 DPO so no surprise.

CountryMomma,
those are good signs, do you remember any of your other early pg signs from previous pregnancies? 7 dpo is more likely to be implantation symptoms than hcg symptoms...do you temp? Any implantation dip or spike for triphasic?

I am thinking I had IB this morning. Had a little bit of pink spotting on the TP but nothing since. I don't temp so I am not sure about any temp spikes or dips.

That's a really good sign! Fingers crossed for you. Please let this be our month!!

Thanks! I am really confident about this month, been having a lot of odd symptoms that I don't normally get in the TWW. Took a test this morning and BFN but I am only 7 DPO so I wasn't surprised. lol

I'm feeling that way too...just trying not to get my hopes too high so I don't get too disappointed if I'm wrong. I've done this before to myself but I feel better knowing now what my symptoms were last time I got pregnant and thank myself all the time for taking good notes and charting it. Not that symptoms can't vary from pregnancy to pregnancy, but it's something to cling to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->