2 DPO anyone? Impatient already this cycle!

I'm 8 dpo and against my better judgement I tested this morning. It was negative of course, but my temps are still nice and high. My bbs are still swollen and my left one is starting to get more sensitive. I guess it's a waiting game now. I also am getting really light headed Mummafrog. I feel like I have low blood sugar if it's been more than an hour or two since I ate. Which sucks because i'm dieting :) I've lost 6.6 pounds since the 1st as of this morning.

Yeah 8 dpo is so early, we just have to keep on waiting...ahhhh, it's so hard!!! Congrats on the weight loss! That's great!!!
I am using a cheap OPK every morning to satisfy my POAS urge lol! This morning's was completely blank, not even a hint of a second line. I'm hoping it starts to darken over the next few days so I can justify taking a HPT :D

Could light headed-ness/a dizzy spell be a sign of pregnancy?! I almost fainted from getting very light headed & dizzy this morning. My husband told me cut his finger with a razor blade (I didn't even see the wound, just heard about it) and I almost hit the floor...I don't know why! I had to go lay down :/ since then a headache has been lingering.

7 dpo - high temp again!! And, I am having stomach issues since yesterday - nausea, cramping, hunger/aversions, etc. My lower back and lower abdomen are tender and achey, and I am tired all the time.

wish4baby-All good signs. Dizziness and lightheadedness are definitely signs if you look it up from a medical perspective.

I knew 8 dpo would be negative, I just couldn't help myself. last time I implanted on 8dpo and didn't get a positive until 13 dpo, so I don't know what possessed me, lol.

I think I will test again on 12 if my temps are still looking good...that means monday morning. Eeeek, I hope this is it!!

3dpo today going to take a early test on Tuesday. Symptoms are diarrhoea, creamy cm and tired. So impatient can't wait till i can test

I've taken 4 tests today all bfn!! Went to bed last night thinking I had the start of a bfp and I'm going to bed tonight feeling out! Oh well only 8dpo I suppose. But now I've only got 2 ics left and 1 frer!! I'm planning on testing about 8pm tomorrow night with a ic and use the other one the next day at 8pm. Just need to stick to that plan now! I see you tested ltweety! Never mind were only 8dpo we are bound to get bfns this early! Tomorrow's a new day :)

Dinky--Just wait!! I tested (inspired by you this morning:) ) and it was negative but I am still very hopeful. Look at this website--these are great statistics for early testers and you can select a different day past o under the chart. At 8 dpo 67% of pregnant women cannot see a positive. https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test/dpo-chart.php?dpo=8
Not to mention, FMU is far better than afternoon or evening because your urine is more concentrated.

That's a great website, thanks for the info! It is giving me motivation to *try* and wait until Monday to start testing :D

You definitely shouldn't feel out with BFN this early! And I second the FMU!

What's everyone's plans to get through the weekend? Anything fun? Ugh, time is dragging...

So, something exciting happened today - my birthday is coming up on the 29th & my mom told me to pick out some clothes online (since she lives 5+ hrs away) & she'd pay for the stuff in my cart!
I spent a couple hrs picking out clothes - everything that would work as maternity wear LOL (hope she doesn't catch on!) I got tunic style & oversized tops, dresses, comfy leggings and some that say they are "work apparel" leggings...yay! I can't wait for it to get here (7-9 days) hopefully I will have my BFP by then :D

Okay ladies! Thoughts! DH and I dtd and it was super painful! That has NEVER happened before. Almost like it was hitting the cervix. Super weird!

My last pregnancy was nine years ago so I don't remember symptoms AT ALL! Haha!

I would describe it as sharp stabbing pains. Anyone have experience with this?

Just looked at that website and it is kind of helpful! Only problem I have with it is it says 15% of people were getting bfps at 1dpo :haha: which is hard to believe! Also I find smu or afternoon pee better, only because when I had my mc I kept testing to make sure the hormone levels were going down and when they got to be faint bfps they were a lot stronger in the afternoon, not sure why that is but I do get up a couple of times in the night for a wee so that may be why. I'll be testing again tonight when dp is at work and the kids are in bed!! :)

Oh my gosh y'all!!!!!! My temp went up to 98.4 this AM! It's NEVER been over 98.1 - except for when I got pregnant with my DD!! So excited! Plus, my OPK from this AM has a line - it's light but it's definitely there...they have been stark white for 2 days now. Yay! Feeling good about this ladies!
https://fertilityfriend.com/home/44b0de/

Dinky-Oh my Gosh, you are right about the 1 dpo...so not that reliable at all. Most likely it's attributed to women who don't really know how to track their cycle. Like, maybe they assume they O on CD 14 or had EWCM on CD 10 and thought that signified O? Or it's just a silly website, lol. There are a lot of fights on the forums. It's like the Jerry Springer of TTC forums, lol.

Wish4-Your chart is looking like a triphasic shift is beginning:) My temp was exactly 98.4 this morning too! This seems to be a lucky thread for good charts! My bbs also started with some soreness near my arm pits, which only happens when i'm pg. AAAHHH, fingers crossed.

Reddirt- how many dpo are you? I sometimes get pain in the tww if my cervix is really low. Mine has been really high and medium/soft most days this tww.

Yey for the temp spikes I got one this morning too :) haha at the jerry springer forum, I think it's probably from people who haven't got a clue about cycle tracking. There's bfps on 2 3 4 5 and 6 as well lol

Oh wow exciting charts ladies!

8 dpo for me. Still feeling a lot of nausea through all of today, had nausea WHILE half way through meals, that never happens except when I was pregnant. I had a nap this afternoon and woke up gassy. I haven't had cramps for two days but feeling it a bit tonight. Cervix is hard and I think higher? It's hard to tell for me because my cervix sits quite low all the time. Oh and throw some indigestion and exhaustion in there..
Could be pre-af, could be the other thing.. Most things aren't out of the ordinary but I don't get nausea like this usually.

This is an exciting thread for sure!! ;)

Mummafrog have you tested today? Your symptoms sound promising!

Reddirt- how many dpo are you? I sometimes get pain in the tww if my cervix is really low. Mine has been really high and medium/soft most days this tww.

I'm 9 dpo today. That's exactly what it felt like, a low cervix. Much lower than normal.

AF should arrive on the 21st. I think I'm going to go ahead and test on the 20th.

With my first (9 years ago!) I remember my test results coming through immediately. I don't remember if I tested when I was late though. Fingers crossed! We've been ntnp for 4-5 months and this is our first month to try. I think if I don't get a bfp I will pay a visit to my dr and make a plan with him!

Dinky-don't worry, I bet you get one this month anyway. I'm guessing 11dpo :)

Hopefully! 11dpo will be the last day i test as i will have ran out of tests by then lol. I'm seriously just tempted to do the frer and get it out of the way!

I would wait--you are testing sooo early, lol. My friend has been pregnant 4 times and has never had anything earlier than 11dpo, I've had 2 and have never had anything sooner than 12. My other friend can't get one until after AF due date. It is not uncommon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->