2 DPO anyone? Impatient already this cycle!

I don't remember any signs from my first two pregnancies as I wasn't trying so wasn't paying attention. And my last one I remember cramps, and some nausea. But each pregnancy is different so it is hard to tell!

Yes tweety we are the same :)
My boobs are also a lot sorer than they have been for months! Hoping that's a good sign, also yesterday I felt like I kept getting electric shock type of quick shooting pains In my uterus! Today I feel a dull pain on my left side. Hope we all get our bfps this month!!

Hi ladies! I'd love to join in, if you'll have me :) this seems like the lucky thread! Lots of really good symptoms, I hope we all get our BFP!!

I'm 4dpo on our 3rd cycle TTC (O'd on 1/7 too!)

I also feel really good about this month *fx* - I conceived my older dd (now 20 months old) on our third cycle actively trying, this month's O was really strong/lots of ovulation symptoms, and this tww has had different symptoms so far!!! Plus we had great timing :D

Craziest thing though, and I'd love to hear your thoughts - I started using OPKs for the first time this cycle (I always temp). I got my first + CD 14, major O symptoms on CD 15, big temp rise on CD 16 (I typically have a textbook bbt chart, and that was my expected pattern). BUT, I had positive opks until 4 dpo - that's 5 days of true positive OPKs...that's abnormal, right??? This morning was my first negative OPK, I was SO happy to see it lol.
I plan on continuing using the OPKs since I have plenty left, just to see what happens...

When will everyone begin testing?! I hope to wait until next Monday morning (11 dpo).
https://fertilityfriend.com/home/44b0de/

That is unusual wish4baby! Maybe it was just a really big LH surge? Mine barely last 24 hours so I have no experience with that.

P.S. Welcome!

Hellooo ladies :) I also o'd on the 7th, we're all really close together which is fun :D (hello dinky!)

I'll be testing at the weekend because I am useless at waiting if there is even a chance it could show up! I'm silly, I drive myself mad staring at them :(

Not really sure about symptoms yet.. everything is feeling very normal for after ovulation for me. My nipples are a bit itchy and sensitive, I usually get more cm in the tww but been dry since ov. I've also got ill so it's hard to tell what's going on haha. I'm in bed right now *sigh*

So much is sounding promising here and I'm praying this is a special little thread with all of us showing positive stick pics! Haha x

Hello mummafrog :) I have to admit I've already started testing :blush: I'm so ashamed! You'd think I'd know better but I just can't help myself!! Bfn of course :haha:

How are you doing today tweety? I had a temp drop today hoping it goes back up again in the morning. Boobs are still sore and feeling more full today which I hope is a good sign! I've had no cramping or anything tho

Haha don't worry dinky, we've all been there.. The embryo has to implant and then about two days after you can potentially get lines on sticks I think.. but it doesn't matter to us eh haha. I'm feeling bummed and out because I haven't felt something that made me think implantation was happening.. how ridiculous is that? Who knows if you can even feel it!
I feel very aware of my uterus most of the time though because it is twingey and today I quite a lot of nausea which wasn't to do with food or anything.
I hope your temp goes back up hun x

I'm feeling pretty good about this cycle. I've got swollen bbs since O, and yesterday and today my veins have started to look pronounced in my inner arm and on my chest and bbs. This was a sure sign last time although it didn't start until 9dpo. It's actually pretty trippy to look at it. I do not have very fair skin-although i am Caucasian, and my veins on my arm are navy blue and you can see all of them. Plus my temp has had two definite shifts, although it's very early....one more day at these high temps and I'd call it triphasic for sure, with early implantation. Too scared to test as I'm only 7 dpo. I'm thinking I may start around 10dpo this cycle, but I hate those BFNs!

I took a test today, I swear I see something faint, can anyone else?? I see it in real life too :)

Screenshot_2016-01-13-17-13-40.jpg

Believe it or not I think I do! 7 dpo! That's amazing! OMG how exciting. This is a lucky month--I've got three so far this morning on different threads counting you:) Keep me posted when you test tomorrow (spare yourself and don't test tonight-with a test that faint it probably won't show up in the evening)--I'm so happy for everyone...and possibly myself!

P.S.Our temps were exactly the same this morning :)

3?? Wow!! I will definitely keep you posted, I'm actually nervous about testing! I don't think I'll test until tomorrow evening I don't want dp to know how obsessed I am lol plus knowing my luck the line will be gone tomorrow, just got to keep positive and hope this is the beggining of a bfp :) your temp look great by the way when are you testing? I've been getting dull cramps since about 4pm, they just started easing off that's why I tested!

I think 10 dpo-Saturday. I'm too scared to test earlier. I've never gotten a bfp earlier than 13dpo.

Well good luck to you your temps look amazing hope this is your lucky month!!

Wow, I may see something, but I can't be sure...I can't wait to see your next one :)

I am sure we will be seeing many BFPs! Really good charts y'all!

Not many symptoms for me, which is actually unusual...I am so unbelievably tired, I can barely keep my eyes open. Also, very, very crampy. My temp is up, but that's expected - normally around 7 dpo it's at its highest. If it keeps going up tomorrow and the next day (7 & 8 dpo) I will start testing Saturday (9 dpo).

Argh dinky! Exciting stuff :) I can see it yeah but I have had similar lines on cheap tests that are evil evaps, we need some colour eek.

Tweety - temps looking great!

Wish - exciting.. what day are you on sorry? We'll all be testing together!

AFM I am either ill or having a hell of a lot of symptoms. Headaches, very nauseous. I got shakey when I hadn't eaten, I could hardly type and then it was gone when I ate and last time that happened, I was pregnant. But I think 6dpo is too early really so I'm sure I'm just ill haha.
Used a cheapie today, stark white obviously. I'll keep using them till I can frer on day 9!

Argh dinky! Exciting stuff :) I can see it yeah but I have had similar lines on cheap tests that are evil evaps, we need some colour eek.

Tweety - temps looking great!

Wish - exciting.. what day are you on sorry? We'll all be testing together!

AFM I am either ill or having a hell of a lot of symptoms. Headaches, very nauseous. I got shakey when I hadn't eaten, I could hardly type and then it was gone when I ate and last time that happened, I was pregnant. But I think 6dpo is too early really so I'm sure I'm just ill haha.
Used a cheapie today, stark white obviously. I'll keep using them till I can frer on day 9!

6dpo today...but it's nighttime so almost 7 dpo:D
I can't wait to start testing!!

Last night's test must of been dodgy, I can't see anything on this mornings test :( I'll test again later

Screenshot_2016-01-14-08-39-13.jpg

Hang in there Dinky.. cheapies are horrible for this :/ but I'm using them like twice a day now too even though I know I can't believe them anyway! It just keeps me sane till 9dpo.

Ahh wish me and you are the same then :) are you feeling much? I've been getting nausea and some cramping. Cervix feels higher and harder I think..

Little update!
I'm about 8dpo. Waiting until next Wednesday to test. Maybe not testing until I'm late though.... I can't decide! I only have two tests.

Symptoms.... None! Ha!

This waiting game is tough!

My last pregnancy was nine years ago. I don't remember if I had symptoms them. Just need to wait, wait, wait!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->