2 DPO anyone? Impatient already this cycle!

I promised not to test again but this this morning got what I think is another faint line after the limit. Tell me if I am crazy pic to follow

Exciting! Can't wait to see the pic...how many DPO??

So, AF was supposed to show her ugly face this morning, but didn't...that's got me a little excited but I'm trying not to get my hopes up! My last BFN was 13 DPO, with a Walgreens bra and +/- (FMU)
I am now 15 DPO, but I didn't test with FMU b/c I thought for sure AF was here! (We even DTD late last night, thought it would bring her on lol)

Question 1: how long should I hold before testing, or just wait until tomorrow AM?
I have 2 more Walgreens brand tests (says on the box it's the same as an ept)

Question 2: how high do temps need to be to be considered "high" as in you could be pregnant? Higher than your normal LP or in that same range? My normal temp would of been around 97.0 this AM but it was 97.5 - not high at all for my LP, but not near my coverline either...

Here it is after the time

Attachments

• 20160122_112208-1.jpg
    20160122_112208-1.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 9
Ridley I see a faint line on that test!

Wish my temp never drops to my coverline when af starts for me. Looking at your chart it does look like af is about to start for you sorry :( but you never know! You could be one of the lucky ones!! Af still hasn't started for you so your still in with a chance

Keep testing! I bet you'll get a nice dark line soon!

Yeah, my chart definitely doesn't look like BFP...funny how the other day I wrote FF put AF as Saturday, but I just saw it wrong & it really said Friday. Maybe subconsciously I knew it would be Saturday lol
Crazy, I just wish AF would of came b/c I had accepted my BFN and moved on...then she doesn't show as she's supposed to and gets me all hopeful :(

Going to start a new thread in general ttc forum for cycle buddies:) You want to jump on board?

Ok no af as yet and no bfp excuse the tmi but I am peeing loads just had to go three times in the space of ten minutes and is not an infection?

Sorry to hear af got you :( you must be so bummed!! I'm fine thanks af should be done for me soon!

It's under Trying to Conceive CD2 cycle buddies for another round...or something very close to that:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->