2 DPO anyone? Impatient already this cycle!

I say go for it LOL!
I can never wait, if I have tests at home :) best of luck!!

Lol! I purposely only buy two so I don't test daily and drive myself crazy! I did the PregPrep this month so I'm super hopeful! I'll do it again next month if AF shows.

But fine, fine. I'll test tomorrow morning! Or middle of the night when I wake to tinkle! :happydance:

Another temp drop this morning, can feel af knocking on the door! I've got lower backache and af cramps. I sign that she's on her way! I think I'm out this cycle. Good luck ltweety!!

Well bfn. Damn. Was really thinking it was finally our month. Guess now I'll just wait forAF. :wacko:

I took a test don't know what sensitivity they are can you see anything?

Screenshot_2016-01-19-16-29-37.jpgScreenshot_2016-01-19-16-30-09.jpg

Hi dinky, these look line the tests I took yesterday and today I have the same a shadow of a line. I am taking a first response tonight as these tests are supposed to be six days before af is due if it is the same brand but I don't trust that. I purchased mine from eBay. How many dpo are you?

Ff says I'm 13dpo but I believe I'm 12dpo how about you? These cheap tests are all I can afford at the moment :( got mine from Asia 2 for £1 lol

8dpo. Mine were from China eBay. They look exactly the same as yours. I will update here what the first response says. I honestly don't think these tests are as sensitive as they claim to be.

How sensitive are they meant to be? Yes update me please :) would like to know! I think they must be 25miu or 50miu with them being so cheap and not a good name

Here is my shadow line

Attachments

• 2016-01-18 09.30.17.jpg
    2016-01-18 09.30.17.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 9
I'm not seeing the lines ladies :( Probably just the picture. I chart stalked for about 15 minutes today and found plenty of ladies with triphasic charts who didn't get a bfp until 14-16 dpo and tested 13dpo bfn. I'm holding out hope, but who knows.

Oh yeah I see your shadow line as well!

This is first response. I really need opinions of there is a line is very faint.

Attachments

• 20160119_175934-1.jpg
    20160119_175934-1.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 11
I do see a line there! But hard to tell if it's a evap or not as I've had these lines, but your only 8dpo so there's a good chance it's the start of a bfp!!

Reddirtmom & Ltweety, sorry for the 13 dpo BFNs...although you aren't completely out! But, I always feel that 13 dpo is the final answer (it's not though, AF is!!). I am going to test in the AM (13 dpo) so right behind y'all. Fingers crossed!

I don't really see a line, but I am not good at determining lol. If it's not there plain as day, I can't tell. Good luck, keep testing!! I need to see some double lines ASAP!

Massive temp drop today and boobs are barely tender. Expecting af to arrive at some point today

Same here dinky:(. At least we're cycle buddies:). I had a good cry last night. I thought this was it with the temps and veins but I guess I just keep trucking

When is af due for you? I think I ovulated a day later than ff says. If that's true then af should arrive today. If ff is right then af is a day late! Keep getting cramps but no sign yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->