2 DPO anyone? Impatient already this cycle!

I expect it tonight or morning at latest. It usually starts night of 14 dpo or morning of 15. I've started cramping as well

Well let's hope it stays away for both of us! My tender boobs have disappeared so I don't think it will stay away

I'm with you girls...a BFN this AM - 13 dpo :(
Pretty much devastated
I knew as soon as I temped this morning, temps are headed down. Plus a dull headache. AF will be here soon, probably when I wake up Friday.

making a plan always helps me feel better - I'm getting all my & DH's supplements ready for next month. I think I will only temp the week of expected O until I get crosshairs. Are y'all going to do anything different this month?

Treating myself now to a hot jacuzzi bath & my wonderful Starbucks coffee with a chocolate croissant !!!Yum. My kids are all either at school or asleep, DH is at work, so peaceful.

I'm getting a big bday package of clothes on Saturday...probably gonna make me sad though b/c I picked everything hoping I'd be needing maternity clothes. My mom called and asked, is there any news or anything to tell me??? I guess she did notice the clothes I picked lol

Still no af so took my last test. Bfn :(

Screenshot_2016-01-20-18-28-56.jpgScreenshot_2016-01-20-18-29-58.jpg

So sorry dink...Do you ever get weak or shaky before AF? I don't but I am very weak the last two days like I have really low blood sugar. even right after I eat. My DH is sick and maybe this is how it's manifesting in me.

I know they are rubbish!! Might buy some frers if af doesn't arrive by Friday.

Ltweety yes I do get like that! Always get shakey and feel like I need chocolate ASAP to get my sugar levels back up. In fact I'm kind of feeling like that now! Also had a horrible headache that keeps coming and going all day

I've never had this before...I am prone to low blood sugar, but this is literally all day yesterday and all day today--and I'm eating plenty. In fact i'm waiting for the office delivery of Thai Food to arrive as we speak :) It's probably just some weird symptom of AF this time. Then again, I don't usually have visible veins all over my chest, sore bbs, temps over 98 or watery Cm in the tww either, so I guess this is just national let's make Lindsey think she's pregnant month :( too bad.

Maybe you still could be!! If it's unusual for you then there's every chance it's a pregnancy sign!! My af is defo on its way. My cervix has started to open up ready to let her out! Grrrr

Thanks Dinky. At least AF is just clearly coming for you with a big temp drop and all the usual signs. Now you can start to move on and get ready for next cycle.

I guess I'll know by tomorrow one way or the other. The last few days are the hardest, aren't they? Oddly, I don't have any cramps today. I always get cramps day before and day of. Had them last night but none today so far...Aaaahhh, I'm so tired of psychoanalyzing this cycle!!! I'm driving myself crazy but I can't stop. It's like watching a train wreck knowing I'm going to get hit if I don't move out of the way, lol. And yet here i stand...staring at it....like an idiot. Aaarrggghhh!

Just checked cervix and found blood so it's Cd1 for me now! Don't normally get af at night it's normally there in the morning but I'm quite relieved I knew I wasn't pregnant. Good luck ladies!!

Bfn 9dpo sick of testing totally disheartened sure af in Saturday :cry:

Attachments

• 20160120_220015-1.jpg
    20160120_220015-1.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 5
Sorry ridley, 9dpo is still very early though most pregnancies are just implanting at that time! Don't give up. I got sick of testing too there always seems to be a faint line for me I don't think I'll bother testing early this time

Is those cheap tests that got my hopes up. I just can't be doing with the ovulation tests again and the pressure to dtd at the right time. I need to stop obsessing about it.

*if* af gets you this time just take things steady next cycle. Have a month off the opks if you want to and let nature take its course. Might be the best thing you do and the relaxed approach might work! I can't be relaxed, I'm too obsessive lol

Thanks dinky going to challenge myself to a month of no poas. Hope we get our bfps soon.

Hi dinky just thought I would mention the name of the tests with the faint lines they are called early signs I have the box as co op them also. They are to be used the day of your missed period.

They can't be very sensitive then ridley! Sorry you think af might be showing dreamz but you not out till the witch shows!!

Looks like af got you ltweety :( let's hope this is our cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->