2 dpo looking for a committed buddies

Bordeaux

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

This is a tough experience and would like to share the ups and downs with frequent users of the site to really share the time with

Hi! We are right about the same. I'm 7 Dpo ttc #1 cycle 4. Recently married and going on 33 soon... How long have you been ttc? New to all the symptoms but love the support and knowledge I see on here. Happy to chat!

Hey Gaves ,

Glad to have you on board. Ttc on and off since February but now getting serious. Using ovulation testing kits bd around high fertility this month and mow the dreaded ttw. I am trying for #1 too its so difficult as you have no assurance that you even can.

Do you have any signs yet? Are you using a particular method? Or are you thinking of using one ?

Awesome. I stopped the pill in march but started actually tracking things in April. Exactly as you said, my fear is the unknown if I even can!! My husband has a 10 yr old so I assume he's good, lol.

I have a ff chart and was tracked my temps but slacked last month. If af shows this month ill go back to temps again. I have the cb dig opk and I really like that one. Bd everyother day around the time and let the opk tell me peak as I'm usually day 18 on a 31-35 day cycle. What about you?? Anything diff than that??

No signs yet.. I think. I'm tired, boobs are sore, and going to bathroom more but that's about it. I'm trying to not trick myself into thinking I have signs that aren't there.

Its hard to commit every day to these things and other woman say that one thing showed ovulation at one point when it was in fact another so it's decide what to use. Cm method proves successful but trying to look down there everyday os intense so I use temping and symptoms and trying to build up more of a portfolio. Have you been checked by the doctor ? you shouldn't be put off because you don't have symptoms iys really based on whar seems unusual for you . For example you get symptoms every month and suddenly none that is a sign

Some signs are there but I feel like they change. This month cm was more but boobs were less. BD drive was there but only for shorter window. I think I need to just chill a little and stop "trying" so much. Just let my body do the talking and pay more attention. May go to get tested just for reassurance before a whole year has gone by..

How are you feeling now? Once signs are there for ov do you bd every day? Every other? I've read both answers

Getting some signs such as a temperature spike and sore breast and some cramping trying not to read too much into it though!

:hi: I think I'm 1dpo not a hundred percent sure so will be followin u all the way even when to test lol good luck let's hopes its our month :)

Getting some signs such as a temperature spike and sore breast and some cramping trying not to read too much into it though!

Same exact here!! My stomach just feels "weird" today. Not like AF cramps, a diff cramp. I have was exhausted last night but couldnt sleep well and was SO hot in the middle of the night. I am always cold so that was odd for me. Terrible backache too. Like you said, trying to not read too much into it. Waiting to poas is going to be tough!

Hi ladies, I am 6DPO on official cycle 1.

These dpo are stressful .. Gosh the question also strides did I really ovulate .. I don't think I did now ..readin ur body for the 1st time is like reading a book on science n u have no idea wat u readin n u just smile n pretend you know Wats goin on lol

Moltal, are you using anything to track your cycle? I actually just purchased a basal thermometer so that I can start temping again.

Ya my temperture every mornin if u look at my signature u see it .. It makes me hit my head against a wall as my temps make no sense

Your temps are crazy which day were you supposed to ovulate? You should see a spike one to two days after to show ovulation took place. Are you regular

Well apparently .. This week sometime but I swear I did on saturday I had all the signs that's why I'm sayin I'm 2dpo lol but now I don't know this is my 2nd cycle off birth pill so only will know at the end of this month how regular or irregular my cycles really r

Are you measuring at the same time and roughly wearing the same thing. You should keep it right by your bed so you don't move too much before testing. Did you bd around that time ?

Does it really matter wat I wear lol its winter here so ya .. Um well wed thirs Fri sat and sun n Mon I went to the loo n took my temps I had no choice .. Ya I know beddin can effect it anyways this thread urs not about me lol how long till u test?

Can make a difference was reading it on another blog just how much affect it can have.

I am having typical before af symptoms so feeling down. Resisting the urge to test! Will only test if late

In your boat, feeling like AF is coming any time now to show her ugly face!!...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->