2 dpo ... Test date 21st Jan... Anyone else with me?

sure_lee thanks for the post. Not sure if hope is good or just makes it worse eventually but much appreciated.

On the plus side since nothing today hubby will be happy we can again tonight lol, silver lining I suppose

ill take the dust.. testing in the am (which may be 3 if i wake up then again as i have been). im 11dpiui today but.. i dunno,. boobs still hurt and are super full but im kinda crampy today. who knows

Tick tock tick tock lol
sure lee! I'm curious now about what you wrote!
If I have time I may go for a blood test tomorrow, then I'll know for sure no more wondering with those sticks!!

sure_lee thanks for the post. Not sure if hope is good or just makes it worse eventually but much appreciated.

On the plus side since nothing today hubby will be happy we can again tonight lol, silver lining I suppose

I know :( sometimes it does make it worse. Way to keep a positive attitude though....have fun with DH :)

Tbh I'm more scared than anything as I mc last month and not had Af since but I'm pretty sure I o'd 13ish days ago due to ewcm.
I hope we all have a bit of good luck I know how hard it is waiting every month, we've been ttc for 2 years and I got really close to getting my baby before, so now I'm not getting excited until I have my baby in my arms.
Baby dust to all & I hope we get our sticky bean's soon xxx

I also miscarried last month and got pregnant right away...praying for sticky beans for the both of us. I know exactly how you feel!

Tick tock tick tock lol
sure lee! I'm curious now about what you wrote!
If I have time I may go for a blood test tomorrow, then I'll know for sure no more wondering with those sticks!!

Most of it was explaining my come and go symptoms.
My only big symptom now is major cravings! Lol
Good luck tomorrow if you do find time.

drsquid - baby dust to you!

Well that's me out the stupid witch is her. Good luck girls I hope to see more bfp here. And to u girls who think your pregnant I hope you have your sticky beans this time.

Well that's me out the stupid witch is her. Good luck girls I hope to see more bfp here. And to u girls who think your pregnant I hope you have your sticky beans this time.

Sorry to hear Maddysmum! :(

:hugs: hope you get your BFP soon x

Awwwe...sorry to hear that AF found you :(
Hope you get your bfp soon.

So, I don't know if this will work as I have never posted a pic from my phone before but I though that I would try.

Got my first BFP on a Walmart one step test at 10 dpo in the PM, retested in the AM with the same brand and 2nd line was much darker.

The tests in the photo are Procare from the dollar store. Oh and I do typically get darker lines in the PM.
https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/Sure_Lee/Snapbucket/95D5797F.jpg

So, I don't know if this will work as I have never posted a pic from my phone before but I though that I would try.

Got my first BFP on a Walmart one step test at 10 dpo in the PM, retested in the AM with the same brand and 2nd line was much darker.

The tests in the photo are Procare from the dollar store. Oh and I do typically get darker lines in the PM.

Looks fab! Gotta love those pink lines! :)

was day 11 neg? im all bummed cause i just got a neg =(

Nice, they must be even darker in person because I can't even see the first two, but can definitely see the rest!

I am out this month as well. Hoping for good news for all of us next month!!

was day 11 neg? im all bummed cause i just got a neg =(

Nope! Just extremely faint...hard to get a pic of it. Had it not been for the pretty obviously 2nd Walmart test, I might have thought for sure that it was.

How is everyone?

So ladies I am def out this round even though :witch: hasn't showed her lovely face. I got my progesterone levels today and they were low. SO...next month I am trying Clomid 100mg...I really hope it works. Kinda excited, nervous, and hopeful. Maybe a Valentine sticky baby will be made:blush:. And next month I will be using opk's for the first time EVER and charting my temps. Since I am fairly new to all this charting and stuff anyone have any tips for me?

You should really try fertilityfriend . Com
it's really good, it predicts ovulation on your chart, and it sends you lessons by email, it's free but if you pay for it you get extra options, I did a short subscription and I found it was worth it
there's also countdown to pregnancy, but I haven't tried that one yet
with bot you enter your temps everyday and it automatically makes a graph for you
there're also some good books you could try.
I guess one tip I have is only take your temp once as soon as you wake up in the morning, don't take it a few times (like if you fall back asleep) and then pick the temp that looks better, because in the end that doesn't do you any favors!

Thanks ladies! I will for sure use that this next cycle...as expected :witch: showed up :wacko:. Gotta keep tryin!
@sure_lee: CONGRATS!! Those are some beautiful lines!! H&H 9 months!

Sorry AF found you justhoping92, baby dust to you for next cycle.

@sure_lee how did you upload the photo with your phone? I've never managed to do it!
I think I'm going to try what you did and test in the evening.
All I have though is a digital, and people always say they need alot of hormone to work :S
I think I'll go and buy a frer, I like those!
My temps are still very high! 16dpo
ugh I had horrible insomnia last night, and.... I'm quite constipated... :S ivenever had this before! I usually have the opposite problem, ahem
so I may break my coffee fast and have a little latté today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->