2 dpo ... Test date 21st Jan... Anyone else with me?

I know how you feel lady H ... Fx and sending you lots of baby dust :) xx

It's 4am, AF just arrived, exactly on 28 days. This is new for me. This is a GOOD thing! :) start my first cycle of clomid on days 3-7! :) first 28 day cycle since I remember. Fabulous. Strange that I feel happy about this but I feel like I've been "reset" now, and fwb is a year since I had my girl I think that's fate :)

:)

Baby dust to you all!!!

Same as me. BFN this morning, then some light bleeding earlier. a bit dissapointed, but I actually ovulated this cycle, and it wasn't 50+ days long!

still no sign of AF....but bbs are sore, some cramping and i've got a cold.

thoroughly miserable.

a takeaway might help :p

@sure_lee I hope you have an Extra sticky bean! Don't worry, when you sleep well there're usually less symptoms!
I definately have stuffy nose, it's so annoying, I keep waking up with mouth open and nose very blocked, that may be why my temps were low for a while. I used a breathe easy strip last night it sort of helped.
Do you have any other symptoms?

Argh I wish I had just tested this morning! Then I would know if I was pg or not!! I'm still having cramps on and off :( we dtd to try and trigger a period but nothing!
Although now it seems the cramps are from a very, erm, unhappy stomach... It's hard for me to tell af cramps from upset stomach cramps sometimes
seems I'm floating around in limbo with some of you!

AF should be here tonight or tomorrow for me. No symptoms except a migrane :growlmad: The :witch: usually sneaks up on me in the middle of the night. Looks like this thread needs some baby dust. I think it's time for some good bfp news!

:dust::dust:

Going to have a glass of wine, a nice bath and dtd, that surely will bring af on!
:wine::shower::sex::devil:

Hey girls well 15 dpo today tested with fmu got bfn and noooo af. WTF is going on. I did get up 4 hrs earlier to pee so didn't have much to use when I did test. Only sign of af so far is the smallest amount of brown spotting at 13 dpo. I'm so confused

Some people get better test results in the afternoon, just try and hold your pee for a while!
Still no af for me! But cramps all day :S and pings in bbs
if temp doesn't drop tomorrow I may test

still bfn for me too girls...and no sign of the witch

think positive....:wacko:

Fx for us all and sending lotts of baby dust... We need some BFP's on here :D xxx

Well I tested last night got a very faint bfp!! just went to test again and ive ran out of tests! Arrghh ill have to wait until i go out tomorrow! :) Fx and babydust to all! X

aww sorry mummytob :(

hopingforno2 congrats :happydance:

think i'm gonna go get a 'proper' hpg...these ic's aren't being my friend

hopingforno2 - sounds good, congratulations! :thumbup::hugs:

mummytob - sorry to hear she got you

Smimms, lovecakes, maddysmum, dreamermama, scrumptious, laneybump - any updates?

AFM still no witch but am sure as got BFP yesterday am that it is imminent. My 26-27 day cycle makes it 2 days late today now - frustrating isn't it that so many on this thread are in limbo this month! :wacko:

Well I tested last night got a very faint bfp!! just went to test again and ive ran out of tests! Arrghh ill have to wait until i go out tomorrow! :) Fx and babydust to all! X

Oooohhh! Congrats! Update us on the darkening of that BFP! So excited!

Congrats hopingforno2!

Sorry mummytobe, new start new cycle

Had to tell OH last night I thought AF was on her way. That was worse than finding out myself. He got so worked up last cycle I limited what I told him this time.

No more spotting or anything at all today, even when I checked cervix. Didn't temp this morning as was sure AF was on her way and had a few glasses of wine last night.

Argh, scared it's like last cycle and will end up just being spotting with another few weeks of nothing. I really thought I ov'd this cycle :cry:

Our poor thread! What's going on!
Yay hopingforno2!!!!! Hoping for the best for you!
Argh I'm 15dpo today and tested negative! I used a dollar store test... I've never tested earlier than a week late but I'm still discouraged :(
tomorrow I'll go buy a proper test.
My temps are still high and I always have a 14 day lp so I don't understand!
I guess I just have to wait some more, aaaaargh!!

Congrats hopingforno2!!! Yay :)

Sorry to hear about AF mummytob :(

Dreamer mama- I had a whole big long post but lost it :(
I was positive you were going to update with a bfp... Last cycle I didn't get my bfp until 1 week late and LoveCales - I had that spotting last cycle that come, though it was AF on her way but it stopped and 2 days later I tested positive.
LadyH- hope you get some answers soon and preferable a bfp one.

aww girls :hugs:

not much baby dust round here at the mo is there :(

i just did a Clearblue test and it came back BFN...for a wee tiny moment i was excited but it was a case of line eye.

this has got to be the most draining tww yet....AF def late, sore head, sore bbs....arrgghh!!

Tbh I'm more scared than anything as I mc last month and not had Af since but I'm pretty sure I o'd 13ish days ago due to ewcm.
I hope we all have a bit of good luck I know how hard it is waiting every month, we've been ttc for 2 years and I got really close to getting my baby before, so now I'm not getting excited until I have my baby in my arms.
Baby dust to all & I hope we get our sticky bean's soon xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->