2 DPO Two Weeks Wait Buddies!!!!

Hi girls I'm 3dpo and have been having cramps and lower back pain for the last 4 days im in my first cycle of clomid this month and I think i ovulated as I had sharp pains wen I was due to ovulate on Saturday is the crampy feeling normal? X

Hi can i join plz first cycle off pill & i am 4dpo today

I have one ds & ttc #2 now

I'm also am a poas. Got my bfp 9dpo so will be testing at 8dpo as i have lots of 10mlu ic hpts

Good luck to everyone

Welcome new ladies!
Looks like a lot of us will be testing around the 24th!im going to test at 8dpo but I'm not really expecting much as I was 15dpo with dd before getting my bfp.

Everyone making me want to test earlier I am 7dpo think I will start from 9dpo not that I'm expecting anything that early xx

Yay for testing buddies! Been getting bad cramps all day & now just vomited so coming down with a something. If it was a few days later & this happened i'd definitely be thinking symptom! As i suffer from hyperemesis & starts early.

Hope u feel well soon mom2sam how great would it be if we all got our bfps here's to hoping. Where is everyone from? X

Welcome ladies, Liovec I think it's normal I've had cramping as well no today though. I've had loads of creamy cm which I hear is a good thing.

You girls have me wanting to test now but it entirely to early lol

I ladies I am about 7DPO and have loads of stretchy/creamy CM. I have herd this is a good sign as well:)

Well today (in UK) I have woke to same crampy pain on right side bit more intense today though and sorry for tmi but I when I wipe there's quite a bit of cm like lotion never had this before I'm usually dry until a day or so before AF also right boob hurts abit oh and I have gained a spot on right hand side of my chin (I don't get spots) what's happening with my right hand side haha xx

Nic i'm also in Uk & woke up to a hell lot of snow! Lol but your symptoms sound promising fx for you

Marl i think it's definitely a good sign if cm hasn't dried up mines still here but i'm only 5dpo so could still dry up. I don't check near cervix though just what's on underwear

Only got cramping so far & keep feeling like af will start & lady bits feel achey you know like it does once your actually on your period

I'm in Newcastle just ice here I skated round the school this morning Lol xx

4dpo today still cramping! I really hope this is. Good sign ttc 17 mths testing on the 30th of this month x

Mom2sam I hope you feel better!

Nic I would love bfp buddies! I'm Massachusetts in the US. Cold cold cold here!

Liovec I agree the cramping is a normal part of o.

Jealous of you ladies and your increased cm. I don't have much :(I'm only 5-6 dpo so I know it's still early.

We have snow and ice here at the moment its freezing haha. I bought tests today got far too tempting haven't tested yet though :-/ xx

I have a 50 pack of tests in my bathroom that taunt me everytime I go in there! Two more days and I'll start testing. Even tho I know I shouldn't :blush:

Nic, sounds promising!! With my first dd I had loads of cm before my BFP

I hope so braxtonbaby Im only 8dpo and got tempted before was sure I seen a very very faint line after couple minutes but also don't believe it as never ever had a result this early so now I've used a test hopefully I can hang on couple more days to test again cause it was totally pointless testing today was to satisfy myself and shut myself up haha xx

Nic what test did you use? I don't blame you it's so hard not to cave in. I have 40 10mlu ic & 2 digi clearblue but i'm saving those for if i get a nice solid line in ic. I hate ics thought i prefer frer but too pricey for the amount i test

Haha i was also skating yesterday today dh picked ds from school so i haven't even got out of the house. It's quite bad outside & still snowing

Ok so most my symptoms have vanished wth lol nothing at all but i think i ate something funny yesterday so was sick because of that because today i feel fine so not a viral infection starting.

The weekend cant come quick enough i need to know.

Post a picture of the test!!!

Finally have some cm after 4 dry days. Who would think something so gross would make me so happy! haahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->